Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 24 von 24
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    I think I may fire up my Wind98 pc and play Blade of Darkness once again!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Apprentice Avatar von Volf

Volf ist offline
    Gothic 3 looks great, still has a pretty boring story though. doesn't seem to match up correctly with G1 & 2. regardless, skyrim was completely engrossing for me for many hours, yet quickly lost appeal, the fact that every armour is equalled out w/ smithing is one of the most asinine things i've see in a game.
    Helm sees All

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MrGookles Beitrag anzeigen
    But Skyrim lacks the beauty that G3 has. I mean, the graphics of a 6 years old game, CAN be compared with Skyrim fairly, and let us forget the mods and all, and simply look at a game as it should be judged, out of the box.
    Heck, with mods you can turn advance a game's graphics.
    Anyone seen the difference between a modded Morrowind and vanilla oblivion?
    It's good enough to make you forget about the last one, again.
    With Gothic, we always had the luck that there was a pre-made character with his own summed up characteristics and ways of interaction. We couldn't break our own made-up immersion.
    Your some random no-body thrown into a prison colony for a crime they don't bother mentioning?
    Really, it barely matters whether he has a beard or not, or heck, if he's an space dwarf or a human.
    If we wanted to play an evil character in, let us say Skyrim, we often hit the situation where being evil can get us into real trouble.
    Erm... I think that even in frikking MENZOBERRANZAN you could get into trouble for being evil, depending on behavior. And that's a major city of a supposedly al-evil race (drow/dark elves, dungeons&dragons). At least they got the rule that if there are no witnesses, there's no crime.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Adventurer Avatar von MrGookles

MrGookles ist offline
    Hey, I've been quoting a game magazine on the last one, so please... and you forget one thing. You can't judge a modded game with a vanilla game. You compare them industry packed, raw, no changes. And yes, you do have a pre-made character, which the developers know how he'll react in certain situations, whether in Skyrim, for an example, it's not.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12