Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 22 von 22 « Erste ... 11151819202122
Ergebnis 421 bis 423 von 423
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #421
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    we perceive reality through (our senses and consequently) time and space, as I said above if god exists, he is outside of that sphere because there is no place for him in time;
    even if some of our perceptions were caused by god, they would still be mere experience which can tell us nothing about its originator which stands outside of any possible experience (because he would be in contact with the things in themselves, and we humans are not)
    and I am just restating Kant here, but I find no problems with his logic
    All right, fair enough. But how have you ruled out a pantheistic or panentheistic form of divinity, because this clearly is about an external force?

Also, I still maintain that if something causes an effect, it is possible to learn something of the originator by studying the effect.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #422
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    we perceive reality through (our senses and consequently) time and space, as I said above if god exists, he is outside of that sphere because there is no place for him in time;
    even if some of our perceptions were caused by god, they would still be mere experience which can tell us nothing about its originator which stands outside of any possible experience (because he would be in contact with the things in themselves, and we humans are not)
    and I am just restating Kant here, but I find no problems with his logic
    That logic is fine and all, but the premises that are feed into it are problematic.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #423
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    So erm... what happened to making new threads when we hit the 400 posts?

Seite 22 von 22 « Erste ... 11151819202122