Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 24
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline

Take a look here:) Gothic series wlk

GOTHIC series walkthrough

Gothic 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDv9-...jqO76T&index=1

Gothic 2 NOTR walkthrough:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuwlh...rZKQwJ&index=1

Gothic 3 walkthrough:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySm7T...-2KVHh&index=1

Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods walkthrough here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpuOQ...SnpArK&index=1

Let's play Gothic 4 Arcania here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bCwf...BoRvam&index=1

UPDATES

Let's play Risen 1 here(If im not allowed to post Risen 1 videos in this area just tell me and i will remove the link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=GC-ZxNF5Otc
    Geändert von ajerkgaming (26.02.2013 um 08:16 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Is your voice hoarse from the operation or is it your usual voice? I started watching from EP 46(last EP). BTW when Serpentes stopped you you could have took a mission for extra XP, just saying cause I don't like missing a single point of XP. Otherwise its a fine walkthrough.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline
    Yea its my voice.And that thing with Serpentes i press it by mistake.If i remember it was the quest with mining shares.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline
    UPDATES--->Gothic 2 notr walkthrough finished with success.Here its the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nDHP...2jGi_3ElrZKQwJ

UPDATES---> Gothic 3 walkthrough progress: Here its the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq05m...IGEz6q1M-2KVHh

Much peace and love dear gothic fans.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I found your comments during the video (such as "the fuck" "What the fuck do you want" etc.) to be totally distasteful, childish and annoying. Also, your accent is a big bummer and source of annoyance.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline
    Nobody its forcing you to watch my videos.If you dont like them,just dont watch.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    you do realize that when you advertise your stuff on a social medium such as a forum people are free to express their opinion of it? {nothing wrong with advertising your stuff ofc}
    Geändert von KGS (22.01.2013 um 17:48 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    I found your comments during the video (such as "the fuck" "What the fuck do you want" etc.) to be totally distasteful, childish and annoying. Also, your accent is a big bummer and source of annoyance.
    Its a jerk gaming

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline
    I got nothing against his opinion.I just make the videos.You are welcome to like them or hate them.

And yea its a jerk gaming,that's why i put my username like this on youtube.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Its a jerk gaming
    Gregory House managed to be a likable jerk.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    A little bit more diplomacy and politeness, especially towards new forum members, would be highly recommendable. [Bild: Troll_Chiller05.gif]
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von bigsnappy Beitrag anzeigen
    A little bit more diplomacy and politeness, especially towards new forum members, would be highly recommendable. [Bild: Troll_Chiller05.gif]
    Hey, he asked for a honest opinion. I am sure he is a great guy irl, I am strictly talking about the walkthrough, and stated the honest reasons for which I disliked it. It was by no means intended to attack or provoke him, or hurt his feelings, it is just my opinion concerning the videos.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ajerkgaming Beitrag anzeigen
    Nobody its forcing you to watch my videos.If you dont like them,just dont watch.
    It's an awful excuse and cop-out for not accepting criticism.
    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I hate it when people say that.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline
    Dude if i did not accepted the critics i probably react in a different way.And first of all i dont make this videos especially for you,i make them for people who got problems in quests.I dont care if you like them or not.

And about the dirty language:ITS A JERK GAMING not a gaming for 10 years old kids about rainbows teddy bears and candies.

End of story.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    And about the dirty language:ITS A JERK GAMING not a gaming for 10 years old kids about rainbows teddy bears and candies.
    Oh, nobody here has a problem with the dirty language, believe me, we looooove dirty language. It's just that when you curse you sound very... young

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    And first of all i dont make this videos especially for you.
    I don't care who you do it for, just do it properly because this is, technically speaking, a let's play.

I dont care if you like them or not
    I might not like them but let's look at the bigger picture here, when you search Gothic walkthrough on Youtube, you get a lot of walkthroughs/let's play's that pretty much do the same thing as you. Just throwing it out here.

As a side note, (I ripped this off of SomethingAwful by the way)

DO NOT TAKE LET'S PLAY VERY SERIOUSLY.
    It won't make you rich or famous or popular to members of your preferred sexual orientation or gender. Your reputation here, good or bad, does not translate to the real world. You should be here because you have a funny, silly, or just plain good idea you want to try out or even just because you want to show people a cool game they missed.

No one should care about things like being the second person to LP a game, no one should get disappointed because their first attempt wasn't very good, no one should miss a class lecture because they were grabbing screenshots of Grandia or something.

Seriously, most of the poo poo I have to handle in here could probably be resolved with, "Is this really adversely affecting your life?" Just chill, it's only the Internet.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Oh, nobody here has a problem with the dirty language, believe me, we looooove dirty language. It's just that when you curse you sound very... young
    Oh, come on, give the guy a break already. As he said if you don't like it don't watch it. Its NOT a bad excuse because A) You are in no way FORCED to watch it, B) He didn't say his walkthrough is perfect or meant to satisfy everyone

And I don't mind a little swearing, I actually find that kind of grumpy comments sorta funny, he isn't overdoing it. Only thing I think he should do is explain more things and talk a bit more.

Anyway ajerkgaming I hope you get well soon and, as the mighty alien dwarf would say, don't believe anything they say, they want to get to you

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    You do what you want, without anyone breakin into your mind, if you're strong, you'll pass by, all the things that block's ya way.

Fair video's, cheers from a fellow romanian.
    If you even try to look the other way...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline
    Gothic its a rpg game,not an dramatical movie.Stop acting like you live in the game guys.What i'm trying to do here its a funny walkthrough.But anyway "where's love it must be hate as well".

You can start babbling all you want,i wll come back with posts only for UPDATES.

Peace and love.

And thanks for the decent people who appreciate my work.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Apprentice

ajerkgaming ist offline
    UPDATES:Gothic 3 LP finished with success.Here its the youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HiA9...2KVHh&index=71

Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods LP in progress here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpuOQ...SnpArK&index=1

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »