Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation [Tool] Diakreion: Scripting Tool - Release

This is a tool I initialy created for creation of dialogs for Gothic 2. But the project went further and now it is very advanced tool for scripting supporting 16 programming languages or script languages.

Features:
    - Syntax highlighting of Daedalus (supporting over 1800 functions, variables, constants, keywords!!!);
    - Syntax highlighting of Pascal, FreePascal, Lazarus Form, Java, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, CSS, TeX, Unix Shell (program automatically sets the highlighter according to the file extension);
    - Autocompletion (You need just type first letter or two and the program gives you options of continuation - use with CTRL + SPACE);
    - Multitab environment;
    - File association (double click on a file and it might be opened in Diakreion);
    - Dragging files on Diakreion (you may drag files instead of using buttons or high menu if you want);
    - You may change the environment on your wish;
    - Possibility to reopen last opened tabs on start;
    - Supporting projects (you can accumulate files in projects and so work on them);
    - You may use hot keys;
    - Simple to use;
    - Automatically checking new version in internet;
    - Communication with Convlett 1.8 and higher;
    - Export all texts out of Daedalus files, copy them into txt file - then you may do what ever you want (corrections, Google translations, etc), and then import them back;
    - Treeview;
    - Simple diary creation;
    - Simple syntax checker of Daedalus d-files;
    - NPC and bunch of NPCs generation;
    - Intelligent NPCs redistributian over WPs and routines;
    - Gothic camp support;
    and more.

Known issues: 1) Program MUST NOT run from folder or path, which contains other than ANSI characters. (Even so it may work with files from such places). 2) Sometimes it takes several seconds to start if you have problem with internet connection, for the program checks newer versions of itself and of Convlett.

Program is so far in English, German, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Polish language. Supports 32bit and 64bit environment.

[Bild: 3.jpg]

[Bild: 9.jpg]

[Bild: 10.jpg]

[Bild: 11.jpg]

[Bild: 12.jpg]

Download: here

Bugtracker: here
    Geändert von Atmus (16.02.2013 um 20:32 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Apprentice Avatar von Dragonslayer123

Dragonslayer123 ist offline
    Nice tool. I am not a modder so I don't know about these things but as I can see it will be really good for making mods.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dragonslayer123 Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice tool. I am not a modder so I don't know about these things but as I can see it will be really good for making mods.
    Thx.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

Version 1.3 uploaded.

New Features:

Export all texts out of Daedalus files, copy them into txt file - then you may do what ever you want (corrections, Google translations, etc), and then import them back.

[Bild: 5.jpg]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I issued version 2.0.

There's a lot of new features. See the first post in this thread for the full list and for screens.

Now with Diakreion you may make camps in few minutes, instead of weeks. Just make the camp in Spacer and Diakreion makes everything else. It creates NPCs, it gives them everything they need, distributes them over waynet, gives them routines, etc. You just write only the dialogs and that's all.
    Geändert von Atmus (16.02.2013 um 20:40 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    you did a great job here!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    you did a great job here!
    Thank you. I continue developing Diakreion till it can do everything about the scripts.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    Hi! Is there a funtion to create a new project by selecting the gothic.src file instead of adding every (hundreds) file by hand? Thanks

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frank-95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi! Is there a function to create a new project by selecting the gothic.src file instead of adding every (hundreds) file by hand? Thanks
    I'm not sure that I understand what you mean. There is a possibility to work with projects. Try to be more specific. If there is something you need to have there, no problem I can make it:-). But you must describe it in details. You mean to create the basic scripts for the mod?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    No. For example. In gothic sourcer you can create a project by selecting a .dat file to be decompiled, and so every file decompiled will be added automatically in the project. In alternative you can select a src file (of course in the same directory there must be every file of the project). By doing this way gothic sourcer, copies every file in the folder that you decide, and adds every file in the project.

I would like to see these two possibilies, (if there aren't yet, it can be possile that haven't seen those).

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frank-95 Beitrag anzeigen
    No. For example. In gothic sourcer you can create a project by selecting a .dat file to be decompiled, and so every file decompiled will be added automatically in the project. In alternative you can select a src file (of course in the same directory there must be every file of the project). By doing this way gothic sourcer, copies every file in the folder that you decide, and adds every file in the project.

I would like to see these two possibilies, (if there aren't yet, it can be possile that haven't seen those).
    I'll take a look at it. The decompilation is possible (I didn't implement it yet). But it may be problematic while using Ikarus. Selecting src file is simpler, but you need to have already source of the mod.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    Of course I got them.. It's mine

Yes I can open src file but I cannot add into the project every file at a time

But it may be problematic while using Ikarus
    I know. It's the same problem with gothic sourcer. If you ever did it, you would make my day
    Geändert von Frank-95 (12.03.2013 um 18:33 Uhr)