Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 28
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation [Tool] Diakreion: Scripting Tool - Release

Hallo,

Dies ist ein Tool, dass ich ursprünglich für die Erstellung von Dialogen für Gothic 2 gemacht. Doch das Projekt ging noch weiter und jetzt ist es sehr fortschrittliches Werkzeug für Scripting für 16 Programmiersprachen oder Skriptsprachen.

Eigenschaften:
    - Syntax-Hervorhebung für Daedalus (Unterstützt über 1800 Funktionen, Variablen, Konstanten, Schlüsselwörter!!!);
    - Syntax-Hervorhebung für Pascal, FreePascal, Lazarus Form, Java, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, CSS, TeX, Unix Shell (Programm bestimmt automatisch die Markierung nach der Dateiendung);
    - Autocompletion (ihr braucht nur ein oder zwei Buchstaben geben und das Programm gibt ihnen Möglichkeiten der Fortsetzung - mit CTRL + SPACE nutzen);
    - Multitab Environment;
    - Dateizuordnung (Doppelklick auf Datei und sie könnte in Diakreion geöffnet werden);
    - Ziehen von Dateien auf Diakreion (ihr könnt Dateien ziehen nach Diakreion statt mit Tasten oder hohen Menü, wenn ihr wollt);
    - Ihr könnt die Umgebung auf ihren Wunsch ändern;
    - Möglichkeit zuletzt geöffneten Tabs beim Start wieder öffnen;
    - Unterstützung von Projekten (ihr könnt Dateien in Projekten sammeln und so mit ihnen arbeiten);
    - Ihr könnt Hotkeys verwenden;
    - Einfach zu bedienen;
    - Automatisch überprüft neuere Version im Internet;
    - Die Kommunikation mit Convlett 1.8 und höher;
    - Export von allen Texten aus den Daedalus-Dateien, kopieren in txt-Datei - dann ihr könnt tun, was auch immer ihr wollt (Korrekturen, Google Übersetzungen, etc), und dann wieder sie zurück importieren;
    - Treeview;
    - Einfache Tagebuch-Schöpfung;
    - Einfacher Syntax Checker von Daedalus d-Dateien;
    - NPC und Haufen von NPCs Generation;
    - Intelligente NPCs-Umverteilung über WPs und Routinen;
    - Gothic Camp-Unterstützung;
    und vieles mehr.

Das Program is in Deutsch, Englisch, Tschechisch, Slovak, Polisch, Russisch. Es sind 64bit und 32bit Version verfügbar.

Bekannte Probleme:
    1) Nutzt das Programm nicht aus dem Ordner oder Pfad, der andere als ANSI-Zeichen enthält. (Aber es kann mit Dateien aus solchen Orten arbeiten).
    2) Manchmal dauert es einige Sekunden, um zu starten, wenn ihr Probleme mit Internet-Anschluss habt, da das Programm neueren Versionen von sich selbst und der Convlett prüft.

[Bild: 4.jpg]

[Bild: 9.jpg]

[Bild: 10.jpg]

[Bild: 11.jpg]

[Bild: 12.jpg]

Download: hier

Bugtracker: hier
    Geändert von Atmus (16.02.2013 um 19:39 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Legende der Amazonen Avatar von Bisasam

Bisasam ist offline
    was bedeutet inkrement bzw. die zahl dazu?

und warum hast du es "Dialog Wichtigkeit" genannt? darunter legt man doch den namen fest?

"Das erinnert doch sehr erfreulich an das, was man sich als Gothicfan wünscht!"
    -Korallenkette

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Assasine91 Beitrag anzeigen
    was bedeutet inkrement bzw. die zahl dazu?

und warum hast du es "Dialog Wichtigkeit" genannt? darunter legt man doch den namen fest?
    Inkrement is Nummer 02 in code:
    Code:
    AI_Output(other,self,"Atmus_Hi_15_02");
    Dialog Wichtigkeit is 999 im Beispeil:
    Code:
    instance Dia_Atmus_Exit   (C_INFO) 
    { 
       npc          =  NPC_901_Atmus;  
       nr           =  999;
       condition    =  Dia_Atmus_Exit_condition; 
       information  =  Dia_Atmus_Exit_info; 
       important    =  FALSE; 
       permanent    =  TRUE;
       description  =  DIALOG_ENDE;
    };
    Ich sehe jetzt, es ist ein Bug dort in Beschreibung:

Dialog Wichtigkeit und Dialog Denotion.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I hab Version 1.3 uploaded.

Neue Eigenschaften:

Export von allen Texten aus den Daedalus-Dateien, kopieren in txt-Datei - dann ihr könnt tun, was auch immer ihr wollt (Korrekturen, Google Übersetzungen, etc), und dann wieder sie zurück importieren.

So ab jetzt kann man Machine-Übersetzung von Mods machen in ein paar Klicks.

[Bild: 5.jpg]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I issued version 2.0.

There's a lot of new features. See the first post in this thread for the full list and for screens.

Now with Diakreion you may make camps in few minutes, instead of weeks. Just make the camp in Spacer and Diakreion makes everything else. It creates NPCs, it gives them everything they need, distributes them over waynet, gives them routines, etc. You just write only the dialogs and that's all.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I issued version 3.0. Thanathaian.

There are lot of news and lot of new features from version 2.0.

See the whole list of features here

Screens.

Download.
    Geändert von Atmus (30.08.2013 um 20:58 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I issued version 3.9. Martensius.

There are lot of news and lot of new features from version 3.0.

Screens.

Download.

I want to emphasize two features. Diakreion Texture Converter and Editor and Diakreion Gothic Music Player.

Normally I would announce the next big release 4.0, which is quickly coming in the next weeks, but this version is very special. It introduces the Diakreion Texture Converter. It is in a way similar to Goman but much more simple to use. You just drop the texture or textures on the window of the converter to convert them. I recommend to look and see for yourself. There are, of course, several other possibilities to do, like Image Effects, Image Drawing, etc.

The second feature is The Diakreion Gothic Music Player. It works similar to TMI's GMP but with several differences. First of all it can be run also on new Windows Systems, second it can play any SGT file, so also SGT files of mods.

Also there are lot of new features from version 3.0. Diakreion is growing very rapidly and I recommend to try every feature, because Diakreion makes modding very simple and very handy. I tried to list of all features in the special list (link above), but the best way to get to know them is to try them.

I plan lot of more, having several things on the TO-DO-list, but if you have some suggestions, try to tell me and I might do it if I have time.

See some new screens:

[Bild: xymN6.jpg]
    [Bild: x0nmC.jpg]
    [Bild: iTQO3.jpg]
    [Bild: xJSYs.jpg]

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    My post is likely to sound quite negative, but that is mostly because I do not write about the things I already like. If I didn't think this program was becoming interesting, I wouldn't bother to post at all.

Is it possible to customize the look of the program. I personally (and that is really just my personal taste) do not like to have a background image (e.g. the one on the left) and for me it also looks too crowded with all the (partly colorful) buttons. I would prefer a much "cleaner" and lighter UI.

On a similar note, the download is almost 90MB, is that really necessary for a text editor? Unpacked it is more than 160MB. Compared to Notepad++ (which I currently use) that is 10 times as much.

Looking at it, 50 MB alone are images and sound files. My suggestion: take out all the stuff that is not necessary for the program to function. Ask the user to provide a path to textures for the NPC creation tool. That way you can also use custom textures. Or just ask Marthog about his NPC-Viewer.

Is there some kind of tutorial that shows the functions of the program? On a quick trial, I did not immediately figure out how to actually use it.

I do not like that the text editor asks me to put a reference in my credits.

Why is the program trying to connect to the internet without asking me first?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    I start from back.

It's much more than a text editor and I spent a hell lot of time to create it and provide it to you, users. A simple mention in credits is nothing to compare what I have done. If you don't understand and don't agree, so don't use it.

Diakreion brings lot of things and lot features. There is a mentioned list of features, where I tried to write the most important. If you want to know more, maybe you should read the changelog, where I explain all the features in better details.

I know that Diakreion is extremely large and so it takes time to understand all its power. It's up to you if you want to try it or not. My opinion is it's worthy, because I'm also modder and I do it to simplify my own modding and even more.

Diakreion is big, yes, but what is tens or hundreds of MBs today? You may use Notepad++ but what you get more than syntax highlight? Nothing useful for a modder. Diakreion implements much more not only in editor and also in many specialized features. Unfortunately I'm unable to write a manual. It's take weeks, because of lot of things. For me, as a modder, is better to concern on other things.

Customizing the look of program is possible, but not everything. I don't think this is of much importance concerning the colors. You may switch on or off the panels or do many things, but not erase the pictures from background. I put them there, so to evoke the atmosphere of Gothic. Maybe it's not professional, but I like it.

Concerning the internet connection feature, you may switch it off in menu. Diakreion just searches for new version like many other applications, nothing more. If you are worried of it ;--) , just switch it off.

Starting with Diakreion, the best first way is to specify the paths to Gothics (1 and 2) first, so you can enjoy all features of Diakreion.

If you have some question on some of the features, just ask. I will try to explain.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I issued version 4.0.0. Struthopodes.

Screens.

Download.

New:

> Big release.

- 1) Animal Generator / Creator.
    = (The strength of the animal at 1 is the original strength. Any other step means
    10% higher. Level rises by 1 every 7 steps. There can be also negative steps,
    which make the animal weaker. The attributes are automatically generated
    if the checkbox above 'Now' button is checked and so the given values
    are ignored at this case. Checked next button gives random values for attributes
    (changed randomly by +-1/8 of the standard value). Only the attributes,
    where the checkboxs before them are checked, are generated if instance-type
    of creation is chosen. By prototype, everything is generated, but not
    the instance. 'The Based on' settings affects most of the generated creature,
    'Subtype' affects only visual and body texture. 'Proto' is the name of prototype,
    'Name' is the name of instance.).

- 2) The Range of Animal Creation.
    = (There is also a possibility to create a range of different beasts of one kind.
    The number right to 'Create Animal' button specifies the number of creatures
    generated. The first creature is the weakest at the specified strength.
    Every next is stronger a bit. If 'New visual' is checked, so there is also
    redefined the visual function for every generated instance. The other settings
    will have effect to the creation. The 'Name' is automatically changed.).

- 3) Tenebris Creatures Creation.
    = (There is 'Auto' button, which creates automatically the range of beasts of
    the chosen kind. You do nothing but choose a creature, check or uncheck
    'New Visual' button and click 'Auto'. Creatures A to Z will be created with
    difficulty settings included and with a bit lowered level gained. No other
    settings - with exception of 'Name' - will have effect by auto creation.).

- 4) Diakreion Gothic Music Player Updated to v1.1.0. - Svadilfari.
    = (Now changing the duration will change it realtime, considering already played
    time. I also added Player Tracker, which is only read-only. I also added some
    info about file / segment, and more).

- 5) Image Zoomer.
    = (By clicking on any image on the left panel the image gets big over most all
    the screen with all its details.).

- 6) Diakreion FAQ.

- 7) Diakreion User Panel.
    = (I simplified the using of Diakreion for none-modders and made the User Panel.
    I put there everything needed for users. The panel is implicitly showed
    at start of Diakreion, accumulating for example the starters of Diakreion
    Gothic Music Player and Diakreion Texture Editor / Converter.).

- 8) New Settings: Texts Moving To The Right.
    = (The movable texts can run to the left or right, depending on this settings.
    It affects also the Diakreion Gothic Music Player v1.1.0+).

- 9) Warning while closing Diakreion if there are some unsaved modified files.

- 10) Last Edited File In Front.
    = (After you leave Diakreion, Diakreion will remember the last active page and
    by the reopening Diakreion, Diakreion turns the page in front again.).

- 11) Design Changes.
    = (For example: Lot of windows got the X (closing) button.).

- 12) Text Selection Info in Editor.
    = (You see information like 'Sel-14-19-110', which means the start line, the end
    line and the length of the selection text in editor.).

- 13) Delete File Content.
    = (In 'Edit' menu there is new button. By clicking, the content of actual file is
    deleted. It erases only content in Diakreion, so you must save file to
    delete content of a saved file.).

- 14) Fix Me At Random in NPC Appearance Updater.
    = (Now, if you generate a face, you may fix some of the attributes, so only
    the chosen attributes will be generated and the rest will be fixed.).

- 15) Searcher Update.
    = (In the 'Search' edit on the main window or in 'Advanced Search' you may
    write your search term and then click 'Enter'. The search goes in circles,
    so if you find your last term, then the search continues again automatically
    from the beginning of the file.

- 16) Bug fixes.

and more.

[Bild: VpS0h.jpg]
    [Bild: AGI2J.jpg]
    [Bild: heibQ.jpg]
    [Bild: BfLzs.jpg]
    [Bild: dAgyv.jpg]

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I issued version 4.1.0. Sprigganseins.

Screens.

Download.

New:

- 1) Advanced Searcher Updated.
    = (Added 'Get Selected Text' buttons, 'Change Search and Replace terms' button,
    and more.).

- 2) Find In Files.
    = (You can search in files of a folder, subfolders, or in all opened files.
    You can also specify if you look only through '.D' files or any file. Several
    last searched folders are saved and can be used repeatedly without typing.
    If you have specified the paths to Gothics, then there are in combobox
    also basic paths to some of the Gothics folders.).

- 3) Replace in Files.

- 4) Find In Opened Files.

- 5) The text 'Diakreion' is being highlighted in all editors.

- 6) Convlett Starter in above menu.

- 7) New Settings: Moving Texts Stopped.
    = (You have the possibility to stop the moving texts.).

- 8) Diakreion Gothic Music Player Updated to v1.1.1.
    = (Small update so the settings of possible stopping of texts is applicable also
    on DGMP.).

- 9) User Panel Updated.
    = (I added the starter of Diakreion Gothic Starter.).

- 10) Diakreion Gothic Starter (DGS).
    = (It is the starter of games and mods of Gothic 1 and 2. Click on the line
    will select the line, double click will start the mod / game. Also key 'UP'
    and 'DOWN' will select, 'RETURN' will start. The paths to Gothics must be set.
    You can also show either all the games or of one of the Gothics. Maximum of
    3 web links is supported.).

- 11) Pictures in Diakreion Gothic Starter.
    = (There is a possibility to show pictures in DGS. If the INI is called for example
    'Thanatos.ini', then 'ThanatosB.jpg' stands for the background image,
    'Thanatos1.jpg' for the 1st screen, ..., 'Thanatos4.jpg' to 4th screen.
    The click on any of the images (even also on the background) will enlarge
    the chosen picture on the most of the panel. The next click on enlarged
    picture will make it small again.).

- 12) Description of mods in Diakreion Gothic Starter.
    = (Supported are several types. You can use plain text, you can use simple RTF
    file or you can include a file per 'simlink' command ('!<symlink>GothicGame.rtf').
    The included file can be text file or RTF file. The most of the RTF commands
    are ignored with exception of '\RTF' (it introduces the start of RTF file),
    '\par' (new line), and '\qc' (centered text). The rest is ignored and may be
    included in some future release of Diakreion, so you can use the commands.).
    and more.

[Bild: hdsHa.jpg]
    [Bild: 7ZKAj.jpg]
    [Bild: lOy0.jpg]
    [Bild: EdAwa.jpg]
    [Bild: lvRpf.jpg]
    [Bild: kGiq8.jpg]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

Important things.

So, some time has passed since release of Diakreion 410 and I like to introduce something about next release. First of all I'd like to say that the release will take time to come (probably about a week), but the changes are so important that it will be good if you know them.

1) I will change the distribution from ZIP format to 7z format. 7z format is much more effective, sometimes 2-times so effective than ZIP, so this is the motivation. You will be able to open the distribution with most of the unzip applications. This of course will have some results. While using version 410 or older you won't be able to download the new Diakreion over Diakreion (since the file will have different extension) and you will have to use the standard download on my website. From version 420 and higher, it will be again possible.

2) There will be no more two distributions (32bit and 64bit), but only one, which will contain both of versions. It's because the distributions differs only in Diakreion.exe file and so for me it will be much easier to do only one distribution. Then the Diakreion.exe file will be the 64bit version and Diakreion32.exe file will be evidently the 32bit version of Diakreion. The package won't be much bigger, because 7z format makes it smaller.

So are the project changes. Now I want to speak about the most important feature, which Diakreion 420 will offer:

For a long time, months and longer, I plan to include Spell Checker into Diakreion. Now, finally I was successful. On the pictures you will see the spell-checker in action, though it's far from final version. There will be, of course, some design changes, so take it as only the temporary form I use just to demonstrate the new feature.

What it will do:

1) It will check the spelling (evidently ;-) )
    2) there will be possibly several settings - checking all the file, part of the file, only comments, only strings, both, etc. It's evident that while checking D files you won't need to check everything.
    3) On the picture you see a number of dictionaries already available. I may add more if you want, but I don't know which you prefer. I added the Russian dictionary, but I don't know if you want for example Ukrainian, Belorussian, etc. You need to tell me at that case.

There is one important thing about the spell checker, it will function only in 32bit version of Diakreion. I will work in future to include it also into 64bit version, but at this moment it's not possible and I can't promise it.

So that's all for the very moment. Diakreion 420 will bring also more things, but the above mentioned are the most important. By release-notes I will explain the nuances once they are settled.

[Bild: tD98H.jpg]
    [Bild: Ve1D5.jpg]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline

Exclamation

I issued version 4.2.0. Peridexion.

Screens.

Download.

New:

- 1) Diakreion Gothic Starter update.
    = (I included a splitter, so the left list of names can be resized. DGS now reads
    also special national symbols of alphabets. DGS has its own icon, so if you
    have allowed the icons for forms in your system, you will see it.).

- 2) Code Completion updated.
    = (Now after clicking CTRL+SPACE you can also move by arrows from left to right
    and otherwise.).

- 3) Diakreion Spell-Checker.
    = (There are 14 dictionaries available in Diakreion to provide spell-check of
    files. You can change the dictionaries in upper menu or on the panel below.
    There is also 'Auto' language option, which sets the checker to actual language
    of Diakreion and resets it by changing the language.
    If spell-checker option 'Activated' is checked, so the spelling is being
    checked at any time automatically. Even so the hot-keys 'F9', 'F10', 'F11' are
    provided to evoke the checking of a visible part of file, or of entire file by
    given settings or of all the file. Right click on a word (any word, even words
    that are correct) will evoke the offer of suggestions of words. I proclaimed
    this feature to be only 32-bit feature, but I successfully implemented it in
    both version, so also in 64-bit version of Diakreion.).

- 4) Spell-Checker options.
    = (You can modify spell-checker options in upper menu. You can set on/off the
    checking of body of the file, of strings, of short or long comments. If the
    option '50 Lines Only' is checked, so not the entire file is checked but
    only 50 lines starting from caret. By automatic checking of file only
    visible part of file is being checked. You can set
    'Check Entire file by Auto Check' to override the last option to the entire
    file. 'Super Glow' will emphasize the misspellings dramatically.).

- 5) Pseudo-Czech Spell Czech.
    = (By right click on a word in Pseudo-Czech the suggestions are shown in
    normal Czech so to be better readable to readers. The inserted word is then
    inserted in Pseudo-Czech, of course.).

- 6) Diakreion changed its distribution archive to 7z.
    = (7z is more effective than zip. You can unzip it by most of zippers. Because
    of this feature you can not download the newer version over Diakreion while
    using Diakreion 410 or older. You need to use the web download. After update
    to Diakreion 420 the downloader in Diakreion will be functional again.).

- 7) Only one distribution of Diakreion.
    = (From now on there will be no more two distributions (32-bit and 64-bit) of
    Diakreion but only one, which will contain both of versions. It is because
    the distributions differs only in 'Diakreion.exe' file and so for me it is
    much easier to do only one distribution. The 'Diakreion.exe' file is
    the 64-bit version and 'Diakreion32.exe' file is evidently the 32-bit version
    of Diakreion.).
    and more.

[Bild: ylmv.jpg]
    [Bild: Hzm9a.jpg]
    [Bild: 1YKN9.jpg]

14. #14 Zitieren
    Marcello
    Gast

hallo atmus.
    das ist ein gutes tool, was du da entwickelt hast. gefällt mir gut und ist mir eine echte hilfe, da ich noch ein "laie" im gothic-modding bin

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marcello Beitrag anzeigen
    hallo atmus.
    das ist ein gutes tool, was du da entwickelt hast. gefällt mir gut und ist mir eine echte hilfe, da ich noch ein "laie" im gothic-modding bin
    Danke.

16. #16 Zitieren
    Marcello
    Gast

hallo atmus,

wie kann ich exportierte, übersetzte texte wieder in die korrekte form, also als .d datei, importieren?

wenn ich das probiere, entsteht ein fehler, und zwar, dass die texte (aus dem spoiler) einfach wahllos in die scripte ohne konvertierung eingesetzt werden.

Beispieltexte, übersetzt
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    ; ================================================= ======
    Dialog (Held & Nassib): Training

Datei: DIA_Nassib_Szkolenie_15_01.wav
    6 Held: "Engagement Sind Sie auch Kämpfer trainiert?"

Datei: DIA_Nassib_Szkolenie_03_02.wav
    15 Nassib: "Ja, kann ich zeigen, wie Sie diese die Kapazität seines ucznicze zu erhöhen."

Dialog ( Held & Nassib ) : Wissenschaft

Datei: DIA_Nassib_Nauka_15_00.wav
    7 Held: " Lehre mich . "

Datei: DIA_Nassib_Nauka_08_01.wav
    16 Nassib : " Was werden Sie trenowaæ ? "

Dialog ( Held & Nassib ) : Sneak

Datei: DIA_Nassib_Nauka_Sneak_08_00.wav
    17 Nassib : " Versuchen Sie nicht, ha asowaæ von Ihrem Feind umgeben mit weichen Sohlen , Sie finden es einfacher, podkradaæ und then've von hinten u einen Feind getötet Achten Spezifisches Gewicht niew Ein Schritt und Sie zostaæ erkannt . ! . "

Dialog ( Held & Nassib ) : ZURÜCK

Datei: DIA_Nassib_Nauka_BACK_08_00.wav
    18 Nassib : " Œwietnie du tust ... "

wenn ich diese texte nun als .d abspeichern möchte, macht das programm fehler. oder was mache ich falsch?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Wenn ich das gut sehe, hast du Export für Speakers benutzt, oder? Das ist one-way-ticket. Wenn du export/import texts machen willst, für Übersetzung oder so, dann du gehts nach Tool -> All Texts Import / Export.

18. #18 Zitieren
    Marcello
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von Atmus Beitrag anzeigen
    Wenn ich das gut sehe, hast du Export für Speakers benutzt, oder? Das ist one-way-ticket. Wenn du export/import texts machen willst, für Übersetzung oder so, dann du gehts nach Tool -> All Texts Import / Export.
    jepp, daran lag es. das interface hat mich etwas "überfrachtet", so dass es mir nicht direkt aufgefallen.

man hat das gefühl, in einer mercedes s-class zu sitzen mit tausenden von knöpfen

19. #19 Zitieren
    Marcello
    Gast

das tool ist wirklich gut, um unvertonte dialoge schnell zu exportieren, da nur die reinen dialogzeilen gelistet werden und man diese z.b. per tts vertonen kann. danach kann es als audio (waves) mit den zugehörigen instanzen wieder importieren. echt klasse

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus

Atmus ist offline
    Danke. Es freut mich sehr.

Es gibt dort viele Dinge, die Du erforschen kannst. Die meisten benötigte ich für mein eingenes Projekt und sie sind alle so gemacht, dass man modding am besten sehr leicht machen kann. Es gibt auch dort Dinge für Fun, meistens in Diakreion Gothic Music Player. Hast du schon Small Games versucht? Z.B. Gothic Simulator oder Crazy Scavenger Game.

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »