Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 21 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 417
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ColdRock Beitrag anzeigen
    meine frage bezüglich hdd/ssd bezog sich auf diesen absatz im handbuch:

und um meine frage zu präzisieren: ich hab ne ssd und 16gb ram. kann ich jetzt den kompletten data ordner unkompremiert lassen? bringt das was?
    oder scheitert das an der limitierung von gothic selber weil 32bit? (im sinne von laderucklern entgegen zu wirken)
    Ja lasse den ganzen Data Ordner unkomprimiert.
    Gothic3 lädt immer nur einen Teil der Daten. Es wäre Aufgrund der Komprimierung nur auf der SSD weniger. Gohtic3 entpackt die Daten im RAM um sie nutzen zu können.
    Genau das Entpacken ersparst du der CPU, weswegen Gothic3 besser läuft.

Zitat Zitat von Homerclon Beitrag anzeigen
    Falls es nicht schon jemand ausprobiert hatte, und diesem keine Probleme mit dieser Anwendung aufgefallen sind.
    Die exe von Gothic3 ist bereits auf 4GB gesetzt, da muss man nichts mehr machen.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von ColdRock

ColdRock ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MadFaTal Beitrag anzeigen
    Ja lasse den ganzen Data Ordner unkomprimiert.
    Gothic3 lädt immer nur einen Teil der Daten. Es wäre Aufgrund der Komprimierung nur auf der SSD weniger. Gohtic3 entpackt die Daten im RAM um sie nutzen zu können.
    Genau das Entpacken ersparst du der CPU, weswegen Gothic3 besser läuft.
    dann werde ich das jetzt mal in total unkomprimiert testen.
    was ich auf jeden fall sagen kann: aktuell habe ich 39h auf der uhr.. bin lvl. 35 und habe grade gotha befreit, war noch nicht in vagrant oder nordmar, (geile arbeit an der stelle...hart aber geil...khornig...die untoten magier sind die oberseuche...) also 2019. (2007 war das spiel ne katastrophe. weswegen ich 2007 hier gelandet bin...egal.)
    super was die community seitdem alles geleistet hat.
    ich hatte zwar grade den ober guru...hard reset...aber das war erst der zweite in den 39h. ansonsten stürzt das spiel nur manchmal beim savegame-laden ab.
    lange rede kurzer sinn: ich teste das jetzt mal.

la editor: ich nehme jetzt das backup, also den noch unbehandelten data order.
    la editor 2: ich spiele mit allem was hier gepriesen wird. cp und qp unso
    He stood up straight and looked the world squarely in the fields and hills. To add weight to his words he stuck the rabbit bone in his hair. He spread his arms out wide. “I will go mad!” he annouced.
    Geändert von ColdRock (23.11.2019 um 01:02 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von ColdRock

ColdRock ist offline
    direkter speileinfluss: flüssiger.
    laderuckler: kurze dia-show momente, aber keine standbilder mehr.
    fazit: besser is das.
    He stood up straight and looked the world squarely in the fields and hills. To add weight to his words he stuck the rabbit bone in his hair. He spread his arms out wide. “I will go mad!” he annouced.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von err0r32

err0r32 ist offline

Hand

Edit 2017-01-27: Neue Alpha Version 0.91 zum experimentieren.
    Vielleicht braucht ihr ja noch irgendwelche automatisierte Daten(-veränderungen) oder Statistiken die euch beim modden helfen.
    Hi, I'm from Russia.
    I really liked your program. I translated the entire interface into Russian, and also fixed some errors in the English translation. I also almost translated your manual to G3CU 0.8 beta. RU and new ENG translate G3CU_MenuDE.txt G3CU_MenuEN.txt
    I had to create a topic on a Russian-language forum widespread in the Russian segment, because this program is unknown to us. Here is a link to the forum. I indicated you as the author and gave links to the original.

I know that you have not been working on this for a long time but still. I would like to ask:

-Do you plan to continue working on the program and add the features you plan?
    -Are you planning a guide to 0.91alfa and when should you expect it? Because part of the new functions is unclear how it works and why they are needed.
    -Could you change the program code and translate the text to another Unicode encoding, for example, so that the Russian language is correctly displayed. I partially solved the problem but it works crookedly, you need to change some parameters in windows 10.
    -Could you add Russian when choosing an interface language. There is a small problem, some text does not fit completely in a line, could you expand some of the boxes.
    -Experimenting with various mods and your program, I came to the conclusion that some global mods are installed via ModStarter such as Returning of the general Lee, Lively Towns Mod, Z_UpdatePack_SupportMod, etc. are not compatible with G3CU and they must be installed after optimizing the G3CU otherwise it will lead to the crash of the game. Is it possible to optimize the program code for working G3CU with these mods?

[Bild: ]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von err0r32 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I'm from Russia.
    Welcome to German WorldOfGothic err0r32.

-Do you plan to continue working on the program and add the features you plan?
    Currently I have no more optimizations in mind.
    I guess nowadays everybody has a fast SSD. To save all data with no compression is the most important improvement of G3CU.
    In addition a reduced texture size helps. Everything else do not realy matter.

-Are you planning a guide to 0.91alfa and when should you expect it? Because part of the new functions is unclear how it works and why they are needed.
    Yes, but I don't know then it will happen.

-Could you change the program code and translate the text to another Unicode encoding, for example, so that the Russian language is correctly displayed. I partially solved the problem but it works crookedly, you need to change some parameters in windows 10.
    I'm still using Delphi 5. Newer Delphi versions are not available or expensive on ebay.
    I added support to select Russian language. Can you please try if it helps to use RUSSIAN_CHARSET setting. Simply uncheck "Default Charset".
    This sets RUSSIAN_CHARSET. On my German W10 only some strings are displayed in Russian language.
    Hope it helps to overcome W10 settings.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49078&d=1586326753&thumb=1]

There is a small problem, some text does not fit completely in a line, could you expand some of the boxes.
    If you can show me the texts I can fix it. For me it's not possible to show everything in Russian language. So please send me screenshots there I should extend text boxes.

-Experimenting with various mods and your program, I came to the conclusion that some global mods are installed via ModStarter such as Returning of the general Lee, Lively Towns Mod, Z_UpdatePack_SupportMod, etc. are not compatible with G3CU and they must be installed after optimizing the G3CU otherwise it will lead to the crash of the game. Is it possible to optimize the program code for working G3CU with these mods?
    I know two problems which lead to crash:
    a) File sizes above 2GB. We reached this limit last year at Communitiy Story Projekt. I'll try to fix it, but it is still not solved.
    b) FONT_default.tga is optimized by G3CU V0.91 and results in a crash of Gothic3. This is fixed in G3CU V0.95.

If other things cause the problem I can fix it, but somebody needs to find out which files causes the problem.

Find attached version 0.95:
    - FONT_default.tga will not be optimized to overcome crash of Gothic3
    - Window size adjustments and no scrollbars to solve W10 display settings.
    - Filetime (Written) is preserved in file creation time and used for all three times (created, acessed and written) during compression.
    Angehängte Dateien

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266 Zitieren

err0r32 ist offline

Arrow

Currently I have no more optimizations in mind.
    I guess nowadays everybody has a fast SSD. To save all data with no compression is the most important improvement of G3CU.
    In addition a reduced texture size helps. Everything else do not realy matter.
    I meant this, what you have is fixed in 1 post:
    Funktionen die ich versuche zum finalen Release umzusetzen:
    -Variable Reduzierung der Bitrate von Music und Sound Dateien.
    -Löschen von stringtable.ini Einträgen über separate Steuerdatei möglich.
    -Löschen von Gothic3 Inhalten über separate Steuerdatei möglich.
    -Einige Benchmarks erneuern.
    -Finales Handbuch.
    -English manual.

Yes, but I don't know then it will happen.
    As soon as you are finished, I will immediately start translating. I hope this does not take you too long. You can take the guide to 0.8beta as a basis.

If you can show me the texts I can fix it. For me it's not possible to show everything in Russian language. So please send me screenshots there I should extend text boxes.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49099&d=1586529947&thumb=1]

Translation credits(RU + EN) and fixed bug in Gtohic> Gothic Credits.txt

I know two problems which lead to crash:
    a) File sizes above 2GB. We reached this limit last year at Communitiy Story Projekt. I'll try to fix it, but it is still not solved.
    b) FONT_default.tga is optimized by G3CU V0.91 and results in a crash of Gothic3. This is fixed in G3CU V0.95.

If other things cause the problem I can fix it, but somebody needs to find out which files cause the problem.
    All modes do not exceed 500Mb. As far as I understand, the GUI and Templates files were causing the error, but this is not 100%.
    I will try to do the tests and write which files cause the error.

In any case, thanks for the promptness.

p.s. Do you think how difficult it would be to rewrite the files of the game engine from 32x to x64. Does this make sense? I read some comments and people claim that it is too complicated, it will be easier to transfer to Unity or UE4.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    I meant this, what you have is fixed in 1 post:
    Funktionen die ich versuche zum finalen Release umzusetzen:
    -Variable Reduzierung der Bitrate von Music und Sound Dateien.
    -Löschen von stringtable.ini Einträgen über separate Steuerdatei möglich.
    -Löschen von Gothic3 Inhalten über separate Steuerdatei möglich.
    -Einige Benchmarks erneuern.
    -Finales Handbuch.
    -English manual.

I think I will not add bitrate reduction for music or sound files.
    In V0.95 you can delete stringtable.ini entires or files of CPT test quest and story helper files.
    In the moment my motivation to extend the manual is very low.

Thanks, I'll try to fix text lengths.

For mesh you can find some example pictures here. I personally reduce meshes only for experimental high viewing distances. E.g. to make satelite sceenshots. For playing I would not touch these files. The names are pure guesses of file format internals. Maybe you can find some helpful things in G3MC. I think in final version I will hide this tab and will show it only if modding features are activated.

If you check "web" in menu take a look into tab "Tweak text". There something shows up. It's not Gohtic related. I used G3CU for another project to reduce some web files.
    I will not add translation support for this feature.

The tab Icon is a pure modding feature. I can add the strings for translation.
    For the "print filename" feature you can find G2_font_tool.zip here. Included in G2_font_tool.zip is a russian version of FONT_DEFAULT.txt you can replace in the G3CU folder.

All modes do not exceed 500Mb. As far as I understand, the GUI and Templates files were causing the error, but this is not 100%.
    I will try to do the tests and write which files cause the error.
    Please tell me the mod and the setup. Maybe I'll try it.
    If you can find out which file(s) cause(s) a problem I'll be very happy if I do not have to figure it out by myself.

p.s. Do you think how difficult it would be to rewrite the files of the game engine from 32x to x64. Does this make sense? I read some comments and people claim that it is too complicated, it will be easier to transfer to Unity or UE4.
    Because we don't have the source code of Gothic3 I think non of the options is reliable.

PS:
    Thanks for feedback. It give me motivation to finalize some things.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    @err0r32
    I extended text boxes and added loading of remaining GUI strings.
    All the modding and icon stuff is now hidden, if not activated via menu.
    I found a wrong conversion and now I hope that .pak files above 2GB can be written. Max 4GB are possible, but maybe not on every Windows version.
    G3CU_V0_96.zip

9. Beiträge anzeigen #269 Zitieren

err0r32 ist offline

Exclamation

@err0r32
    I extended text boxes and added loading of remaining GUI strings.
    All the modding and icon stuff is now hidden, if not activated via menu.
    I found a wrong conversion and now I hope that .pak files above 2GB can be written. Max 4GB are possible, but maybe not on every Windows version.
    G3CU_V0_96.zip
    Ich habe herausgefunden, in welchen Dateien das Problem liegt.
    Das Problem liegt in den Dateien GUI.xxx und Projects_compiled.xxx
    Änderungen, die über ModStarter installiert werden und die Dateien GUI.xxx und Projects_compiled.xxx verwenden, verursachen einen Fehler.
    Ich habe die fehlenden Zeilen ins Russische übersetzt.
    Sie können Credits in Russisch und Englisch hinzufügen. Ich füge sie auch in einer separaten Datei credits.txt in das Archiv ein.
    Könnten Sie eine solche Funktion hinzufügen, dass beim Bewegen des Mauszeigers über eine Zeile im Programm eine Eingabeaufforderung angezeigt wird, was diese Funktion ausführt? Ich könnte ins Russische oder sogar ins Englische übersetzen.
    Und nach dem Ende tauchte in einem separaten Fenster eine Meldung mit der Meldung auf, dass die Optimierung mit der Schaltfläche 'OK' beendet wurde.
    Nach wiederholter Optimierung im Automatikmodus hing die G3CU an der Verpackung im Datenordner. Ich musste das Programm über den Task-Manager beenden und neu packen.
    G3CU_V0_96.7z

p.s.
    Mehrere Tester sagen, dass das Einschalten dieser Menüs den Start des Spiels ermöglicht:
    Lцsche stringtable.bin Achtung, siehe Handbuch!
    Lцsche compiledinfos_G3_World_01.bin Achtung, siehe Handbuch!
    Geändert von err0r32 (12.04.2020 um 09:39 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Thanks for feedback.

I found out that Mod Starter uses the deleted flag in Gothic3 file system.
    I hope I find an easy solution to keep it.
    Geändert von MadFaTal (12.04.2020 um 12:04 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Ich habe herausgefunden, in welchen Dateien das Problem liegt.
    Das Problem liegt in den Dateien GUI.xxx und Projects_compiled.xxx
    Änderungen, die über ModStarter installiert werden und die Dateien GUI.xxx und Projects_compiled.xxx verwenden, verursachen einen Fehler.
    In Projects_compiled.xxx deleted flag is set for some files by Mod Starter.
    As a workaround I save a relly old file creation time and set deleted flag during compression if I find such file.
    But best ist to delete stringtable.bin and compiledinfos_G3_World_01.bin via G3CU option.

For GUI.xxx and don't have mod which fails. I tried return of genaral Lee, but it worked for me.

Ich habe die fehlenden Zeilen ins Russische übersetzt.
    Sie können Credits in Russisch und Englisch hinzufügen. Ich füge sie auch in einer separaten Datei credits.txt in das Archiv ein.
    Thanks.

Könnten Sie eine solche Funktion hinzufügen, dass beim Bewegen des Mauszeigers über eine Zeile im Programm eine Eingabeaufforderung angezeigt wird, was diese Funktion ausführt? Ich könnte ins Russische oder sogar ins Englische übersetzen.
    It will be easier to update the manual.

Und nach dem Ende tauchte in einem separaten Fenster eine Meldung mit der Meldung auf, dass die Optimierung mit der Schaltfläche 'OK' beendet wurde.
    Nach wiederholter Optimierung im Automatikmodus hing die G3CU an der Verpackung im Datenordner. Ich musste das Programm über den Task-Manager beenden und neu packen.
    I can't reproduce the first one. I fixed a memory leak for the second one.

Here is an updated version.
    G3CU_V0_97.7z

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272 Zitieren

err0r32 ist offline
    In Projects_compiled.xxx deleted flag is set for some files by Mod Starter.
    As a workaround I save a relly old file creation time and set deleted flag during compression if I find such file.
    But best ist to delete stringtable.bin and compiledinfos_G3_World_01.bin via G3CU option.
    I was informed of a problem. Dialog text from modifications disappears after G3CU optimization.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49112&d=1586775464&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49113&d=1586775464&thumb=1]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    I was informed of a problem. Dialog text from modifications disappears after G3CU optimization.
    What is the name of the modification?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #274 Zitieren

err0r32 ist offline
    What is the name of the modification?
    QP + ModStarter mods: Lively Towns Mod + Return of Genaral Lee + Update_Pack_v1.05

Dialog text from modifications disappears after G3CU optimization.If you install the Update_Pack v1.05 modification before optimization, then the game freezes on a black screen.
    As soon as they give me more information, I will write.
    Geändert von err0r32 (13.04.2020 um 18:26 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Update to G3CU_V0_98.7z.
    For Update Pack "Tweak gui resource file" should not be checked. Default is now disabled in G3CU v0.98. I also optimize much less for "gui resource file". It works for me, but who knows the future.

QP + ModStarter mods: Lively Towns Mod + Return of Genaral Lee + Update_Pack_v1.05

Dialog text from modifications disappears after G3CU optimization.If you install the Update_Pack v1.05 modification before optimization, then the game freezes on a black screen.
    Damn, did not see that you don't use CM3.1.
    I tested: G3 + QP + CM3.1 (with Consequneces) + RGL + LivelyTowns 0.27 + LivelyTowns & Consequneces Patch + UpdatePack_SupportMod
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49117&d=1586846796&thumb=1]

For "UpdatePack_SupportMod" I must correct it by myself to show up in Mod Starter.
    Maybe this is the reason for missing strings, because update pack do not show up in Mod Starter with the files you send me.

The "LivelyTowns & Consequneces Patch" seems to be incorrect for me, because sombody added UTF-8 characters to file G3_World_01.wrldatasc:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49119&d=1586846796&thumb=1]
    So far I know Gothic3 do not support UTF-8 for "internal text" files, like .wrldatasc, .info, .quest and .lrtpldatasc. In Germany I save these files with code page 1252.
    I added a corrected version to Projects_compiled.7z.

Can you please tell me how the files show up in your file system if you simply decompress Projects_compiled.pak from Projects_compiled.7z with G3CU.
    What do you see:
    1) äöüßÄÖÜ.sec (German Umlauts)
    2) дцьЯДЦЬ.sec (Russian characters)
    3) something else

PS:
    In hex editor you can see that internal file system do not use UTF-8. File is saved unkompressed with G3CU and file internals of G3_World_01.wrldatasc must be identical to file system in .pak file at bottom. Both are underlined in red.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49118&d=1586846796&thumb=1]

PPS:
    It would be perfect if you can send me a log of G3CU optimization process from a russian computer.
    Simply put cursor into the text field. Press Ctrl+Pos1 to go to top. Next press Ctrl+Shift+End to select all text. Copy via Ctrl+C. Paste into a text file.

Edit:
    If still something crashes or looks wrong I recommend to unselect "Delete unused world data" in tab "Delete options".
    Geändert von MadFaTal (14.04.2020 um 09:42 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276 Zitieren

err0r32 ist offline

Thumbs up all fine

Update to G3CU_V0_98.7z.
    For Update Pack "Tweak gui resource file" should not be checked. Default is now disabled in G3CU v0.98. I also optimize much less for "gui resource file". It works for me, but who knows the future.

Damn, did not see that you don't use CM3.1.
    I tested: G3 + QP + CM3.1 (with Consequneces) + RGL + LivelyTowns 0.27 + LivelyTowns & Consequneces Patch + UpdatePack_SupportMod
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49117&d=1586846796&thumb=1]

For "UpdatePack_SupportMod" I must correct it by myself to show up in Mod Starter.
    Maybe this is the reason for missing strings, because update pack do not show up in Mod Starter with the files you send me.

The "LivelyTowns & Consequneces Patch" seems to be incorrect for me, because sombody added UTF-8 characters to file G3_World_01.wrldatasc:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49119&d=1586846796&thumb=1]
    So far I know Gothic3 do not support UTF-8 for "internal text" files, like .wrldatasc, .info, .quest and .lrtpldatasc. In Germany I save these files with code page 1252.
    I added a corrected version to Projects_compiled.7z.

Can you please tell me how the files show up in your file system if you simply decompress Projects_compiled.pak from Projects_compiled.7z with G3CU.
    What do you see:
    1) äöüßÄÖÜ.sec (German Umlauts)
    2) дцьЯДЦЬ.sec (Russian characters)
    3) something else

PS:
    In hex editor you can see that internal file system do not use UTF-8. File is saved unkompressed with G3CU and file internals of G3_World_01.wrldatasc must be identical to file system in .pak file at bottom. Both are underlined in red.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49118&d=1586846796&thumb=1]

PPS:
    It would be perfect if you can send me a log of G3CU optimization process from a russian computer.
    Simply put cursor into the text field. Press Ctrl+Pos1 to go to top. Next press Ctrl+Shift+End to select all text. Copy via Ctrl+C. Paste into a text file.

Edit:
    If still something crashes or looks wrong I recommend to unselect "Delete unused world data" in tab "Delete options".
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49123&d=1586875866&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49124&d=1586875866&thumb=1]

LOG : log.txt
    You must UpdatePack_SupportMod 1.05 installed on 1.04
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49125&d=1586876142&thumb=1]
    With this configuration, the game works, the text in the dialogs appears.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    err0r32 log look good and thanks for testing. I see no conflicts with file system.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278 Zitieren
    Rookie

SpaceAgeHero ist offline

Crash on Linux / Wine

Hi,
    I tried this on Arch Linux using Wine. Automatic decompression went fine but Gothic 3 won't launch anymore.
    I have attached my Lastlog_GE3.log.
    Anything I can do?
    Thanks!
    Angehängte Dateien

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SpaceAgeHero Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,
    I tried this on Arch Linux using Wine. Automatic decompression went fine but Gothic 3 won't launch anymore.
    I have attached my Lastlog_GE3.log.
    Anything I can do?
    Does Gothic3 work without any optimization with G3CU?
    Can you tell a little bit more about your Gothic3 version and installed modifications.
    Can you show how your Gothic3 Data folder looks after the modifications.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280 Zitieren
    Rookie

SpaceAgeHero ist offline
    Does Gothic3 work without any optimization with G3CU?
    Can you tell a little bit more about your Gothic3 version and installed modifications.
    Can you show how your Gothic3 Data folder looks after the modifications.
    Yes, Gothic 3 runs "fine" with the original Data folder.
    I've installed Gothic 3 Enhanced Edition from physical media and only ran Gothic_3_EE_Patch_v1.75.14_Int_Full.exe over it without any other mods.
    Decompressed Data Folder looks like this:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=934531489730158ccd3e8b0dea1acb57&attachmentid=49366&d=1593095647&thumb=1]

Thanks for your support.

Seite 14 von 21 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »