Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice Avatar von Dragonslayer123

Dragonslayer123 ist offline

G2 Returning rebalance help

Hello I am new to the forum and I would like you to help me with this mod (addon) returning. I got the returning 1.1 to work but it's really unbalanced and HARD. So I want returning rebalance 2.1 download link and the english patch for it (if there is one).
    Thank you for your time.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2

Anyone?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    I don't think there is one like that... hmm, just deal with it - play as it is, it is quite fun after tough beginning
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Rookie

Tiber ist offline
    I played rebalance mod , its not getting better, it gets only worse. I played until chapter 3 and then gave up.

I used cheats to get extra 200 talent points and bigger level, I had uriziel in chapter 3 and lvl 40 , with all that the Seekers killed me on 1 hit and I had to do 200x hits to a seeker in order to kill him, maybe the rebalance mode made it worse... no idea

The mod idea is great, but they screwed up the balance and the english translations badly. Its unplayable without godmode, and with godmode its no fun.

PS: I finished gothic 2 notr around 30 times without exagerating, so I'm not new to this , I know what I'm saying, its not some newbie mistake

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tiber Beitrag anzeigen
    Its unplayable without godmode, and with godmode its no fun.
    You'll find plenty of people here which finished this game without cheating/god mode/etc. imho it really counts on strategy you're using.
    on the other hand I must admit seekers were biggest pain for me ether, but I found the way to defeat them - group or single of them required a bit different technique.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

Thanks for the replies. I am already playing returning 1.1. And I'm playing it my own way. Sorry but I will be using marvin to make it easier to play.
    Already in chapter 3 trying to find the dragon in the valley of shadows.
    And I agree seekers are a pain in the ass here. I took control of a seeker to see it's stats and those were crazy. Even saw his rune.350 damage WOW.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

Tiber ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    You'll find plenty of people here which finished this game without cheating/god mode/etc. imho it really counts on strategy you're using.
    on the other hand I must admit seekers were biggest pain for me ether, but I found the way to defeat them - group or single of them required a bit different technique.
    I don't know if we had different versions of returning, but if you read my previous post carefully, you'll understand that in my case, there was no strategy that could help. Unless you had some special shield against magic, 3000 hp, and 2 hours to kill each npc.
    Practically the mod wasn't balanced at all, they just added 10x 100x or w/e to the general stats of the npc's, besides all this, they made adding your own stats harder.
    At 120 strength I think u needed like 35 learining points or more per 5 strength , ridiculos, so at 200 str for uriziel u needed like 70 lp /5 str?

The cold ring bug didn't work, the stat potion bugs didn't work also cuz npc's like goblins kill you before you can drink anything. When I said I played notr 30 times, I wasn't joking

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

Ok I already got uriziel and I can wear it. I have 202 str so the max str was raised but I don't know how much. When I had 190 str it took only 25 lps if I remember correctly. But yea if I wouldn't be using marvin to give me more lps and hp everytime I would lvl up I would be so weak.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Rookie

Tiber ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dragonslayer123 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok I already got uriziel and I can wear it. I have 202 str so the max str was raised but I don't know how much. When I had 190 str it took only 25 lps if I remember correctly. But yea if I wouldn't be using marvin to give me more lps and hp everytime I would lvl up I would be so weak.
    Maybe my rebalance mod is harder, at 140 str it takes 30 lp , also the lp cost increases each 20 str. Also the hp growth on level is lower, etc etc

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

Zitat Zitat von Tiber Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe my rebalance mod is harder, at 140 str it takes 30 lp , also the lp cost increases each 20 str. Also the hp growth on level is lower, etc etc
    Do you have returning patch 1.1?
    It gives me 10 hp every level but I raise it up a little with cheats.