Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline

G3 camps

I know there was a lot of questions like this but, I can't remember exactly, if I kill the camps like (Runak druid hunter's orc group, the orcs near Trelis where the burned farm is, the orc's near trelis temple, orc group and hashishin group at Al Shadim, Mora Soul orc hashishi camp.) there will be any consequence after killing them ?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    I know there was a lot of questions like this but, I can't remember exactly, if I kill the camps like (Runak druid hunter's orc group, the orcs near Trelis where the burned farm is, the orc's near trelis temple, orc group and hashishin group at Al Shadim, Mora Soul orc hashishi camp.) there will be any consequence after killing them ?
    Unfortunately yes. This is the consequence.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Andrewww ist offline
    Not really but if you haven't made a decision yet (helping the rebels/nomads or the orcs) you should probably leave them for later.

At least I try to avoid killing any non-aggressive orcs or druids until I make up my mind. It just doesn't fit into the storyline if Nameless goes around killing all the druids and then helping the rebels since druids are on rebel's side.
    Geändert von Andrewww (07.01.2013 um 21:48 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    ty. for the answers