Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline

Stance in fight

What about the stance of the Hero:
    At the previous gothics as you were improving the stance of the Hero was changing in the fight like when you are becoming master at 1h weapons you keep the sword lower.

That was something I really loved in Gothic series
    What do you think will it be the same in Gothic3 too? I hope it will

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Adventurer

@army ist offline
    The most interesting would be if different factions would have different fighting styles so that Orcs and Rebels,for example, have their own unique style and stance that differ somewhat from other factions.At the same time when joining different factions you can learn different fighting styles and so you can be more effective in fighting all kinds of people/Orcs.These are just my thoughts for the best combat in a game.
    Geändert von @army (26.06.2006 um 13:18 Uhr)

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Chosen One Avatar von rekinu

rekinu ist offline
    Yeah @army, you are right. That is what I'd like to see. Every faction having it's different fighting style. This ideea was in G1 and G2, because Mercs faught with 2h Axes, Paladins, Guards using swords, Sects used cudgels, and templars 2handers etc. So overall we can say that every guild had a fighting style regarding the weapons they used.

@MikeL
    I'd like to see that. In G1 the learning was great. When first Scatty learned me how to train and explained how to hold the sword, and that I should train, I was I went into the arena and started enjoying the fact that the hero holded the sword different. I think we will see that in G3, because of the perks. When you learn a perk, I think the trainer will explain to you like before.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Adventurer

@army ist offline
    Another thing I can think of is that when you learn a perk,for example a skill of cutting animal skin,the trainer will not only tell you how to do it but also shows the actual process,that way it`s much more realistic.The same thing is with using weapons,by learning new moves etc the teacher shows you exactly the swing or whatever you`re about to learn.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von @army
    Another thing I can think of is that when you learn a perk,for example a skill of cutting animal skin,the trainer will not only tell you how to do it but also shows the actual process,that way it`s much more realistic.The same thing is with using weapons,by learning new moves etc the teacher shows you exactly the swing or whatever you`re about to learn.
    For cutting animal skin,... that would be hard to realize, think of something like "get a troll teeth",... where should the teacher get that troll in order to show you?
    But for fighting-skills that would be great when the teacher shows you the moves!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Adventurer

@army ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC
    For cutting animal skin,... that would be hard to realize, think of something like "get a troll teeth",... where should the teacher get that troll in order to show you?
    But for fighting-skills that would be great when the teacher shows you the moves!
    Of course I didn`t mean that everything can be showed in Gothic 3 but I meant that smaller things like cutting some little animal`s skin or something like that could be shown.
    The other thing with these trolls - let`s assume that I`d like to know how to cut/get troll`s teeth so they could be worth something in a market.I travel in woods and I find a hunter who is a big trophy hunter and propably one of the only people in Gothic 3 who can teach me to get troll`s teeth.So me and him go get ourselves some armor and weapons and hunt down a troll and right after that the hunter could show me how to get these teeth.I think that`s quite possible.
    It`s normal that a regular rabbit-hunter in some little village couldn`t teach and also show me to cut troll`s teeth.
    Geändert von @army (26.06.2006 um 17:27 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

WernerTWC ist offline
    Right, great idea. In that way learning that perk could be a reward for helping the hunter (he could ask for help to hunt a troll down).

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Knight Avatar von Nikolaa

Nikolaa ist offline
    the troll thing wloud be like a mini quest,
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    like getting spells

offtopic:This is a good idea,and there were much more ideas that i heard here that cloud be really great in the game,so i was wundering,does PB ever goes to forumes like this,i mean,they cloud find really good ideas here
    --------------------BREEEEEE LUDILO EEEE!!!!-----------

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    banned Avatar von GodZeys

GodZeys ist offline
    They are taking every day emails from fans with lots of great ideas and i think they dont even read them
    1st reason: Because they are selfish and want their team to be only between 19-20 people... Ohhh, we did gothic 3!!!

2nd reason: They dont have too much time reading every email and every idea in the forums...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolaa
    the troll thing wloud be like a mini quest,
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    like getting spells

offtopic:This is a good idea,and there were much more ideas that i heard here that cloud be really great in the game,so i was wundering,does PB ever goes to forumes like this,i mean,they cloud find really good ideas here
    We have to discuss this in peanuts
    Or else we will spam right

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeL
    We have to discuss this in peanuts
    Or else we will spam right
    Something on topic (one of both topics in this case ) would have been nice, only writing something like that is a spam/pseudo-moderating and undesiered.

Talking about the PB's is imho something for the gothic-disscussion, not the peanuts.

@all: So why talk off-topic here, if you want, make it on-topic by opening a thread for it.