Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

TheWonderHenn ist offline

Pedro at the Circle of Sun

I was going to get the eye of innos from the circle of sun when i saw this : http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6594/pedroc.png

It seems like Pedro is beneath the circle of sun. Has anybody else seen this bug?
    Master of Gothic...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ TheWonderHenn:
    Congratulations, you can see an alive Pedro in a 3rd chapter. This is a consequence of a script bug - after the Hero will give Garond's letter to the lord Hagen, instead of removing Pedro from the game this NPC stays alive and goes to the Khorinis morgue ("TOT" waypoint) which located in a cave under the Circle of Sun. But I don't know why Pedro didn't reach specified waypoint.
    Geändert von Dimus (20.12.2012 um 17:14 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    But I don't know why Pedro didn't reach specified waypoint.
    It's because he's a lazy immigrant from the southern isles, who's used to living in a "siesta culture". Never trust someone named "Pedro" to be on time. He probably saw a snapper, then dug a hole in the ground to hide, and is down there getting high on swampweed. Reminds me of this.
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Geändert von Nikolai81 (20.12.2012 um 17:48 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    That's a new one to me. But I suspect, as mentioned above, that this is somewhere around the "grave cave" near the circle of the sun.

I'll see if I can spot Pedro next time I play if I can actually get the damned game running. It's effin' hilarious how gothic 1 can run on full HD on windows 7 64 bit without a single problem and now gothic 2 can't even start at all. What were they thinking?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Yeah, I suspect that too. You can probably simply target him with spells/bow

TheWonderHenn did you try attacking him? And you know you can find him in cave beneath the stone circle(the one with minecrawler/s and 2 skeletons), its behind a wall with a torch and an odd red light glows there.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Adventurer

TheWonderHenn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, I suspect that too. You can probably simply target him with spells/bow

TheWonderHenn did you try attacking him? And you know you can find him in cave beneath the stone circle(the one with minecrawler/s and 2 skeletons), its behind a wall with a torch and an odd red light glows there.
    I didn't attack him, but next time i will try to attack him.
    Master of Gothic...

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    nothing will happy in the story if you attack him, or even kill him. only thing he will do is report you to parlan. then you have to pay gold for them to forget your crimes.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von CrashMorraKan Beitrag anzeigen
    nothing will happy in the story if you attack him, or even kill him. only thing he will do is report you to parlan. then you have to pay gold for them to forget your crimes.

Basicaly) that doesn't make sense.
    First. you kill HIM in the forest and then HE reports you?:> sneaky sneaky
    Second. Everyone wants him dead for the crime he did by stealing the eye, and you kill him and get to pay penalty)
    If you even try to look the other way...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen

Basicaly) that doesn't make sense.
    First. you kill HIM in the forest and then HE reports you?:> sneaky sneaky
    Second. Everyone wants him dead for the crime he did by stealing the eye, and you kill him and get to pay penalty)
    The game runs on scripts and it doesn't run on logic.
    The monatery is scripted so that when you attack or kill a novice, Parlan knows about it instantly and charges you the penalty.
    I wouldn't know about this particular case though since it's Pedro and he's in ch. 3
    It would be interesting to find out.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Yeah, Pedro is in the 'Grave Cave' surrounded by corpses. I suspect he went there to make out with the corpses. Makes it a pain in the ass sometimes, when you're desperately looking for some wandering seeker or whatnot above the ground and he gets targeted instead.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]