Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline

Can't ask Lares to lead me to the water mages (dialogue option disappeared)

I'm playing a new character in G2 NotR, and will soon be ready to leave for Jharkendar. However, I can no longer ask Lares to lead me there, and consequently I can't get his ornament. The dialogue option simply isn't there any longer, even though it used to be.

I know the community patch fixes this bug, but I'm not starting a new game. Do you know if there's some kind of ad-hoc fix for this, that "resets" the dialogue option?
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I don't know, but don't ragedelete saves(like some previous guy did).

You can get past it by simply inserting item_hoshi and taking a ring fragment to Saturas yourself, I think it could work. Save before you try to do it.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    This probably happened because you asked Lares to take you to Onar's farm before you asked him to go to Saturas.
    Once you choose the dialogue option for him to take you to Onar's farm you won't be able to say ˝Let's go˝ when you talk to him again.

I believe that the insert code for the ornament is this one: ItMi_Ornament_Addon_Vatras

EDIT: I think I read that the option appears again in Chapter 3, or you could take possession of him and have him drop the ornament.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Apprentice

Andrewww ist offline
    That happened to me too but fortunately I had a savegame not far behind. The trick is to let him take you to Saturas the first time you speak to him.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Apprentice Avatar von LAZANJA II Hunter

LAZANJA II Hunter ist offline
    I think there is nothing you can do. I had same problem last time i played after a long time (naturaly i totaly forgot about that bug), only solution is to load from earlier point if you wand a clean game without cheating. NEVER Choose "take me to Onar" or your doomed