Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

naurismucenieks ist offline

Lightbulb [G3] about adding sound to a dialogue , and giving the NH a new mesh.

hey there - im a little stuck again. i re-read several posts in all kinds of languages but didnt come up with what i was looking for.

first problem is that i didnt really get the part where i add sound/voice clip to a dialogue.
    i noticed the files in speech pak named .xlip and as i figure - they are connected to the speech.ogg file.
    question - do i need to make the .xlip file? (i presume that yes)
    and how do i do it?

also i lurked around the templates pak a little, managed to change textures/skins for some npc, objects and stuff - but i didnt figure out how to change the mesh.
    objective - i want to change the NH'os mesh to a slaves mesh.
    also i figured that i would need to change the armor meshes, because they arent meant for the skinny slaves - im i right?

in any case, im planning on tweaking some more, had a little idea for a little mod.

p.s.

i just realised that nobody really speaks about the "Sleeper" in G3! :O

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von naurismucenieks Beitrag anzeigen
    question - do i need to make the .xlip file? (i presume that yes)
    and how do i do it?
    Making my mod I simply took suitable existing .xlip-files and rename it.
    Good luck! I'd like to look at it.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von naurismucenieks
    p.s.

You are mistaken. Just see these dialogues from the CP v1.75 stringtable.ini:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Milten:
    INFO_FILLER375=It was you who defeated the Sleeper and the dragons of Khorinis!;;Sei stato tu a sconfiggere il Dormiente e i draghi di Khorinis!;;Car c'est bien toi qui as vaincu le Dormeur et les dragons de Khorinis !;;Du warst es doch, der den Schläfer besiegt hat und die Drachen von Khorinis!;;¡Fuiste tú quien derrotó al Durmiente y a los dragones de Khorinis!;;Byl jsi to ty, kdo porazil Spáče a draka z Khorinisu!;;Te voltál, aki legyőzte az Alvót, és khorinisi sárkányokat.;;To ty pokonałeś Śniącego i smoki z Khorinis!;;Ведь именно ты смог победить Спящего и драконов Хориниса!;;打敗沉睡者跟克里尼斯島那條龍的人就是你!;
    INFO_SKALVERAM320060328151635_1=The Sleeper could still be a coincidence.;;Il Dormiente poteva ancora essere una coincidenza.;;Le Dormeur n'est peut être qu'une coïncidence...;;Der Schläfer könnte noch Zufall gewesen sein.;;El Durmiente podría ser una coincidencia, claro.;;Spáč mohl být pořád jenom shoda náhod.;;Az Alvó lehet tényleg véletlen volt.;;Tak czy tak - ta sprawa ze Śniącym mogła być przypadkiem.;;Спящий - это могла быть и случайность.;;沉睡者的事件可能僅是一個巧合。;
    INFO_SKALVERAM320060328151907_3=The Sleeper, the dragon, all of that was no coincidence.;;Il Dormiente, il drago, non era tutto una coincidenza.;;Le Dormeur, le dragon... Tout ceci ne peut être une coïncidence.;;Der Schläfer, der Drache, das alles war kein Zufall.;;El Durmiente, el dragón y todo eso no ha sido una coincidencia.;;Spáč, ten drak, to všechno nebyla žádná shoda náhod.;;Az Alvó, a sárkány… mindez nem lehet véletlen.;;Śniący, smok... To nie były przypadki.;;Спящий, дракон - все это было не случайно.;;沉睡者,不死龍,所有的那些都不會是巧合的。;

Altus:
    INFO_SKALVERAM320060329165548_2=About the Sleeper, and the fight against the dragon.;;A proposito del Dormiente e della tua lotta contro il drago.;;À propos du Dormeur, et de ton combat contre la dracoliche.;;Dem Schläfer und dem Kampf gegen den Drachen.;;Sobre el Durmiente y tu lucha con el dragón.;;O Spáči a o tom boji s drakem.;;Az Alvóról, és a sárkány elleni küzdelmedről.;;O Śniącym, i o walce ze smokiem.;;О Спящем и о борьбе с драконом.;;關於沉睡者,還有你跟巨龍的那場戰鬥。;
    INFO_SKALVERAM320060330133303_0=He told me about your fight against the Sleeper and how you defeated the undead dragon.;;Mi ha parlato del tuo combattimento col Dormiente e di come hai sconfitto il drago non morto.;;Il m'a parlé de ton combat contre le Dormeur, et m'a raconté comment tu as vaincu la dracoliche.;;Er hat mir von deinem Kampf gegen den Schläfer berichtet. Und auch, wie du den untoten Drachen besiegt hast.;;Me contó lo de tu combate con el Durmiente y cómo derrotaste al dragón zombi.;;Řekl mi o tvém boji se Spáčem a jak jsi porazil nemrtvého draka.;;Mesélt az Alvó elleni küzdelmedről, és hogy miként győzted le az élőhalott sárkányt.;;Opowiedział mi o twojej walce ze Śniącym i o tym, jak udało ci się pokonać smoka-ożywieńca.;;Он рассказал мне, как ты боролся со Спящим. И о том, как ты победил воскресшего дракона.;;他講了一些關於你當時如何對付沉睡者,還有你擊敗不死龍的經過。;

Nefarius:
    INFO_SKALVERAM320060118155008_2=We even worked together in the colony. Back when you defeated the Sleeper.;;Abbiamo lavorato insieme alla colonia. Quando sconfiggesti il Dormiente.;;Nous avons travaillé ensemble à la colonie, lorsque tu as vaincu le Dormeur.;;Schon in der Kolonie haben wir zusammengearbeitet. Damals, als du den Schläfer besiegt hast.;;Incluso trabajamos juntos en la colonia. Cuando derrotaste al Durmiente.;;Dokonce jsme spolu pracovali v kolonii. Tehdy, když jsi porazil Spáče.;;Még a kolónián is együtt dolgoztunk. Amikor legyőzted az Alvót.;;Współpracowaliśmy w Kolonii. Pamiętasz? Kiedy pokonałeś Śniącego.;;В колонии мы вместе работали. Тогда, когда ты победил Спящего.;;我們曾經在殖民區合作過。你回想一下你打敗沉睡者的那個時候。;

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Apprentice

Zitat Zitat von zandr Beitrag anzeigen
    Making my mod I simply took suitable existing .xlip-files and rename it.

Good luck! I'd like to look at it.
    hmm, thats a good idea! ill try that later..

as for Dimus - i truly am mistaken, i beg pardon.
    but i dont use 1.75 because of the SM 3.0 requiriment - so i cant test it.

P.S.

as for the .xlip files - what DO they stand for - anybody has an idea?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    It's simple - without lip synchronization files (.xlip) you can't see any lip animations during conversation. I.e. NH and NPCs will speak without opening a mouth.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    as for the .xlip files - what DO they stand for - anybody has an idea?
    That's very simple - to synchronize the animation of the NPC's mouth when talking. So do you understand how to select the suitable .xlip-file? Which belongs to the identical speech-file. I paid my attention to the length of speech (size of audio-file) and location of pauses in the speech.

Added: Dimus was faster to answer.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Apprentice

Zitat Zitat von zandr Beitrag anzeigen
    That's very simple - to synchronize the animation of the NPC's mouth when talking. So do you understand how to select the suitable .xlip-file? Which belongs to the identical speech-file. I paid my attention to the length of speech (size of audio-file) and location of pauses in the speech.

Added: Dimus was faster to answer.

oh, well, that explains a lot. Thanks every body!

just one last question - how should i name the audio dialogue file so it would play in-game?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    just one last question - how should i name the audio dialogue file so it would play in-game?
    One example:
    Text in the info-file:
    InfoScript_Texts=INFO_BPANKRATZ320060426162052;INFO_BPANKRATZ320060426162052_0;INFO_BPANKRATZ320060426162118
    Audio-file:
    INFO_Ass_Elite_Hard_Bandaro_BPANKRATZ320060426162052_0_Russian.ogg

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ zandr:
    You are forgot to explain following moments - from where we can get this information:
    INFO_Ass_Elite_Hard_Bandaro_BPANKRATZ320060426162052_0_Russian.ogg
    Therefore I'll try to do it.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Bandaro - the name of the NPC who can say this phrase. You can get it from the Strings.pak\stringtable.ini file:
    Code:
    FO_Bandaro=Bandaro;;Bandaro;;Bandaro;;Bandaro;;Bandaro;;Bandaro;;Bandaro;;Bandaro;;Бандаро;;班達羅;
    Ass_Elite_Hard - his voice description. It is stored in a Templates.pak\NPC\Varant\MoraSul_City_Bandaro.tple template, open a gCNPC_PS section and see a value of the Voice parameter. I hope that you know how to work with a G3 Template Editor v0.0.4 or mirkes.de Tiny Hexer v1.8.1.6 editor with a g3_tple_description_048lw structure viewer.
    Russian - voice language, of course. For example, you can find it in a ge3.ini and UserOptions.ini files.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Apprentice

holly crab sallads!
    thanks a lot guys, that explains a lot!

i know the template editor - also i downloaded the tinyhexer, but i had a problem finding the g3_tple_description_048lw structure viewer.
    i read forums and threads about tinyhexer in german translated to engish via googleTranslate - no wonder i missed such an important thing i guess.

awsome info! thanks guys!

a coockie for all of ya!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Apprentice

he guys - could anybody direct me to the place where i could get g3_tple_description_048lw structure viewer for tinyhexer?
    im kinda lost.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    No problem. You can find it in a German section of forum in a Erkenntnisse über das Genom-Format thread. Or you can install a Gothic 3 Genome Lite modkit included into the latest Community Patch which contains a template viewer/editor. Unfortunately, this modkit looks quite bulky and it isn't too convenient for operation (IMHO).