Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 31 von 31
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    When can I enter which circle of magic? I really hope that it doesn't go like this: Circle 1 - Chapter 1, Circle 2 - Chapter 2
    I think you'll be disappointed a bit there

Also, who can teach me to take tongue of fire from fire lizards?
    not sure about khorinis (maybe Grom?), but in VoM Gestath should help you with that as far as I remember.

And what about plain runestones? Can I buy them from somebody? I know I'll get 1 from Lutero after I bring him snapper claws.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    there is one at least in Jharkendar hidden in Greg's treasure. and one of the water mages sells few. as well as one of the fire magicians in the monastery of Inos (Gorax?)
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    @ Ratamahatta:
    Fear - Yep, near Olav (Bilgot's friend)
    Summon Goblin Skeleton - In Xardas' chest on Sekob's farm (I always make this rune in Ch 1, in Ch 3 you can already make the Summon Skeleton rune, so...)
    Ice Arrow - Near the Stone Circle in the VoM

When can I enter which circle of magic? I really hope that it doesn't go like this: Circle 1 - Chapter 1, Circle 2 - Chapter 2
    Circle 1 - Ch 1
    Circle 2 - Ch 2
    Circle 3 - Ch 3
    Circle 4 - Ch 3 (after recharging the Eye)
    Circle 5 - Ch 5
    Circle 6 - Ch 5 (after all preparations have been made to leave Khorinis)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Local Hero

fragonard ist offline

Unfortunately, it's close to that. Usually you can only get the next circle at the end of the previous Chapter. (circle 4 at the end of Ch 3, etc.)

Oops, ninja'd

BTW: I started my own pure mage and made it to full magician by Ch 5. I'm not sure how this is going to work out but I'm going to try.
    Geändert von fragonard (09.12.2012 um 19:44 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von fragonard Beitrag anzeigen
    Unfortunately, it's close to that. Usually you can only get the next circle at the end of the previous Chapter. (circle 4 at the end of Ch 3, etc.)

Oops, ninja'd

BTW: I started my own pure mage and made it to full magician by Ch 5. I'm not sure how this is going to work out but I'm going to try.
    What do you mean, that you already played as a full mage until ch5 or that you are going to play as a full mage until you reach chapter 5?

I'm guessing that you're going to start by the second sentence but the first one tells me you've already reached ch5 with full mage which would be odd cause I'm only in Jharkendar ch2 and I started playing before you.

Grom, Gestath, Gaan, Grimbald... names of all hunters who can teach you taking trophies start with G. Just a coincidence or... a conspiracy?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Local Hero

fragonard ist offline
    I meant to say level 5, sorry. I went to the Monastery ASAP because fighting without any LP in DEX, STR or weapons was pretty difficult against anything but wolves and goblins. I skipped everything I could, not even taking an apprenticeship. So now I'm a Level 5 Magician with 60 mana, fire arrow and a goblin skeleton ready to start actually doing stuff. So far, I haven't gone anywhere or done anything that wasn't absolutely necessary to becoming a full Magician.
    Geändert von fragonard (09.12.2012 um 20:41 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von fragonard Beitrag anzeigen
    I meant to say level 5, sorry. I went to the Monastery ASAP because fighting without any LP in DEX, STR or weapons was pretty difficult against anything but wolves and goblins. I skipped everything I could, not even taking an apprenticeship. So now I'm a Level 5 Magician with 60 mana, fire arrow and a goblin skeleton ready to start actually doing stuff. So far, I haven't gone anywhere or done anything that wasn't absolutely necessary to becoming a full Magician.
    Oooh so that's what you meant, now it makes sense. Well you made it to mage before me, don't know if its a good or a bad thing though.

Just wondering, how does creep and orc spawning during chapter works? I usually clean whole VoM map in ch2 and then new things spawn in ch4. But what will happen if I don't clean whole map? Will I

a) lose xp (because new creeps will replace old creeps or new creeps won't even be spawned since I didn't kill old creeps)

b) have to fight orcs from chapter2 + orcs from chapter 4 stacked.

F.e. if in ch2 50 orcs spawn and in ch4 75 orcs spawn, what will happen if I don't kill 50 orcs in ch2? Will I be up against old 50 orcs, new 75 or old+new 125 orcs. Sorry if you don't understand, I don't know how to explain better

Cause I'm planning just going through VoM and to ch3 as fast as I can because of summon skeleton rune and high robe of fire.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    Hold on a sec'. I'll try to make a simple picture cus' I can't explain it right with just words.

Orcs that spawn in Ch 2
    Orcs that spawn in Ch 4

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 4 (if you killed all the orcs in Ch 2)

CHAPTER 4 (if you didn't kill the orcs in Ch 2)
    Geändert von Phillip of the Fire Clan (13.12.2012 um 22:00 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Phillip of the Fire Clan thank you, that's really witty of you to come up with such a nice and understandable explanation

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Hey I'm playing a mage in G2 NotR again(last time I quit in ch2) so I remembered I made a thread already.

Just wondering if the best armor I can get as a mage in G2 NotR is the one Pyrokar wears(heavy mage robe)?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    Hey I'm playing a mage in G2 NotR again(last time I quit in ch2) so I remembered I made a thread already.

Just wondering if the best armor I can get as a mage in G2 NotR is the one Pyrokar wears(heavy mage robe)?
    Yes ,that is the last one.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline

you will also get an amulet (either in third or fourth chapter (was it fifth?)) that will increase your protection

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12