Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Genghis Cunn ist offline

G3 FGods finding Gorm's spy Osch

After taking Lee to Gotha, Gorm wants me to find his spy Osch in Trelis. I'm told that Osch is in the Trelis compound prison (no trace), might be dead or is with Thorus, whose whereabouts are unknown - "planning an attack." Can't proceed with main quest (the only live one) until I report to Gorn after tracing Osch.

Search answers are mostly in German, Bogdan's on YouTube is useless, it just runs through what I've done, gets back to Gorn with no dialogue options except "teach me to fight." Advice, please (I have two games stalled at this point!)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Different versions, different names. The NPCs name was a price for the german community, he is named after a board member ( the user: Osch ) and contest winner in this board ( in the German version ). In the international version his name is Hector. Maybe you should search for Hector.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Genghis Cunn ist offline

HFW, I'd come across Osch earlier in the game ...

... and all the dialogue refers to Osch. I haven't encountered a Hector.

Danke schoen.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    I consider that the player shouldn't be confused with the NPC's names in a different language versions of game. What the hell the player should remember that in a German G3FG version Gorn's spy called Osch, and in English - Hector?![Bild: smilie_wut_005.gif] Unfortunately, not all game developers and localizers can understand it. For example, in a German G2 version Pepe the shepherd calling all sheeps as Liesel, and rams as Horst. In an English G2 version their names for a some reason were changed to Betsy and Bruce.
    Geändert von Dimus (25.11.2012 um 15:49 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Genghis Cunn Beitrag anzeigen
    ... and all the dialogue refers to Osch. I haven't encountered a Hector.

Danke schoen.
    Bitte schön...
    In this case I would call it a bug or pure stupidity by the publisher and Trine. But in the case of names Forsaken God is a hell of a dump.
    Who calls a orc "Steiner" or "Silvester" ( orcs in Trelis ) are this their names the same in the international version too?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf
    Who calls a orc "Steiner" or "Silvester" ( orcs in Trelis ) are this their names the same in the international version too?
    Yes, their names are same in the all language versions - you can see it in the G3 FG EE v2.0 stringtable:
    Code:
    FO_Trelis_ArenaGuy=Steiner;;Steiner;;Steiner;;Steiner;;Steiner;;Steiner;;Steiner;;Steiner;;Стейнер;;史戴尼;
    FO_Silvester=Silvester;;Silvester;;Silvester;;Silvester;;Silvester;;Silvester;;Szilveszter;;Silvester;;Сильвестер;;席維斯特;
    For a proud orс shall be a big shame to bear a name worthy of a Morra only.
    Geändert von Dimus (26.11.2012 um 07:35 Uhr)