Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 23 von 23
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Apprentice

Andrewww ist offline
    Some updates I have to make.

First of all ice wave and flame wave are useless. I tested them extensively and they aren't much use because in 90% of cases you will get interrupted as you cast them. I imagine they're better when freeing up cities but even then I have doubts.
    Plus when it does work frost wave doesn't freeze everyone and flame wave doesn't do enough damage.

So I reloaded a savegame and went for Banish Evil and Healing instead.

I don't use Healing very often but Banish Evil helped a lot when fighting the undead in Ben Sala. I decided not to open the temple in Moral Sul or Al Shedim yet and I went to Normar, currently doing quests for Wolf and Hammer clans.

I also went to the Monastery to buy the firemage robe and I didn't like the fact that it required 40 reputation with the rebels. Basically Alternative Balance increases the requirement from 25 to 40 and I really don't see the logic.

Anyway, my character finally starts to look like a mage with proper armor, a staff and a decent arsenal of spells. I even removed the bow from the quick slot list and now it's only made of my staff and 9 spells. Only the Paladin Helmet doesn't really fit the combination.

Soon I will have to make a decision and side with the rebels/nomads or orcs/hashishin. I reckon I'm at 2/3 of the game right now.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Flame wave is very efficient when you liberate cities because you can get on top of buildings and start unleashing for high damage, as the enemies near the building will be very close to you. I think you also score extra "headshot" damage this way

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Andrewww Beitrag anzeigen
    Soon I will have to make a decision and side with the rebels/nomads or orcs/hashishin. I reckon I'm at 2/3 of the game right now.
    You could also choose rebel/hashishin and orc/nomad, they're not melted together u know, though Orcs don't like their burial sites to be taken over..
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12