Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Andrewww ist offline

How to turn off the battle music in Gothic 3 ?

Is there a way to turn off the battle music that starts every single time a monster attacks you in Gothic 3 ? I want to keep the rest of the music though.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Andrewww Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there a way to turn off the battle music that starts every single time a monster attacks you in Gothic 3 ? I want to keep the rest of the music though.
    As far as I remember there's no such option, you can only adjust the music in general. Maybe there is something that can be done through the .ini file but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    You can disable music completely via .ini files tuning (i.e. set music volume to zero). But if you want to change a single theme, you must to modify a corresponding file in the Music package generation in the Data folder. For example, if you want to change too noisy battle theme in Myrtana, you must unpack into the Data folder file Music\fragments\myrtana_fight_day_01.ogg and replace it with the another one.