Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 23 von 23
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Apprentice

Andrewww ist offline
    $40 is expensive for 2 great games ? Activision is releasing a new Call of Duty every year for $60 + crappy DLC.

Ofc they would have to improve other things, make the controls more idiot friendly (with an option to use the old ones), introducing a quick slot bar would also be very helpful, and overall make the game more appealing to contemporary audiences.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Rookie

anytflage ist offline
    i think there will be a new Gothic (5), cause otherwise the developers wouldnt had buyed the rights for the game back if they wouldnt make a new one! (i realy hope it is in the old gothic style, not the new one)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von anytflage Beitrag anzeigen
    i think there will be a new Gothic (5), cause otherwise the developers wouldnt had buyed the rights for the game back if they wouldnt make a new one! (i realy hope it is in the old gothic style, not the new one)
    According to the information released to the public, Piranha Bytes didn't buy the rights back. Instead, their original contract with JoWood was that JW would own the rights to Gothic for a certain time and certain amount of releases.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12