Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 76
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von LEDsky
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    These days I keep pinching myself, because all that is happening in the gaming world is unbelievable. So much I sometimes fear I am dreaming. The return of tactical CRPG's, adventure games etc.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

The same thing is going on with me now. However I do understand that most of those games are trading nostalgia to the players, I still believe that at least some of them are really made because the developer's desire to do exactly that kind of experience and are not just utilizing the new trend which the crowdfunding has become in these days. For me something like Project Eternity or new Torment are like the sign of the Renaissance of the projects made for gamers and not for agressive marketing to milk $60 pro copy of the yearly updatet series. Even if some of these projects don't fulfill completely the expectation of the audience they are targeted at, it is still better than most of the modern AAA monsters with enormous budget.

Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    I wish PB saw the benefits of a kickstarter. They don't have a chance to compete with all those huge AAA titles like TES series anyway, so why aren't they focusing mainly on their diehard fans is beyond me. I know what they will say. The publisher-developer marriage model suits them fine, as it allows them to create games the way they envision them. Might be true, but nonetheless Risen 2 feels like a huge compromise with its linear corridor type of gameplay and some other things (awfully reminding me of BioWare type of games).
    In my opinion, it all depends ot the developers will and inner motivation. The current Piranhas are probably just not made for Kickstarter. The older ones, the funders of the PB, who has made the classic Gothic what it is, who has started from a small studio of hardcore RPG enthusiasts with no record at all -they are definitely capable of putting together something great for the core fan's who will support them with money and their voices. But now these guys are working at their own projects or searching for more stable job at bigger companies. Who knows? Maybe some day they will join the team of young and ambitious developers who will show enough motivation to raise tne community's intrest and hopes once again.

[Video]
    Alpha Build #11 is ready for players, who want to test our new gadget and see the Bounty Hunter Terminal ingame.
    LEDsky ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    ^The music is what impressed me the most from what I've seen so far. Really good job.
    Dino ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Th13f
    I really love the music and the art direction of this game. Can't say more about the concept itself, as I know very little about the story, but I like what I am seeing so far. If my own project succeeds and becomes popular (currently working on a Sci-Fi Action-RPG as well), I will help spread the word about your game.
    Th13f ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von LEDsky
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    ^The music is what impressed me the most from what I've seen so far. Really good job.
    Thank you for fair criticism. We try to improve things gradually, so you can expect the graphics and animations to get better in the future.
    Zitat Zitat von Th13f Beitrag anzeigen
    I really love the music and the art direction of this game. Can't say more about the concept itself, as I know very little about the story, but I like what I am seeing so far. If my own project succeeds and becomes popular (currently working on a Sci-Fi Action-RPG as well), I will help spread the word about your game.
    Our entire team wishes you good luck! Is there some info about your project we can get at this stage (addtional to the IndieDB page)? We are really intrested in it.

Update: The armored SUV’s of K’Tharsis: when a hoverbike is not enough!

LEDsky ist offline Geändert von LEDsky (07.11.2013 um 16:36 Uhr)

5. #25 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Th13f
    This is a question addressed to the developers of the game. Are you, by any chance, interested a form of collaboration? I am a member of a team which is also developing an RPG and we are currently in need of animators and riggers. I was wondering if you were interested in some kind of mutual assistance, perhaps we could help you with some aspects of the development of Exoplanet and you could in turn, help us with the rigging and animations for Cold Steel: Defiance. I will PM you my Skype address, please think about this and give me a response.
    Th13f ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von LEDsky
    Zitat Zitat von Th13f Beitrag anzeigen
    This is a question addressed to the developers of the game. Are you, by any chance, interested a form of collaboration? I am a member of a team which is also developing an RPG and we are currently in need of animators and riggers. I was wondering if you were interested in some kind of mutual assistance, perhaps we could help you with some aspects of the development of Exoplanet and you could in turn, help us with the rigging and animations for Cold Steel: Defiance. I will PM you my Skype address, please think about this and give me a response.
    Unfortunately we don't have an in-house animators as well yet and we are forced to pay the outsourcesrs for quality animations at this stage of development. Its really hard to find someone who will be able to work as an indie and provide the requires production quality. Nost of professional animators work only for quite high salalry, most of the unprofessional are not skilled enough or have less motivation to work over months with one project. To find decent concept artists and animators are one of the most difficult tasks for the project like ours in terms of content production.
    LEDsky ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    LEDsky ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von LEDsky
    LEDsky ist offline

9. #29 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I took the time to watch the videos on youtube and it looks friggin amazing. The graphics and soundtrack are atmospheric, the concept and design are original, and the gameplay looks pretty promising with all those craftable objects.

I am looking forward to a longer video, 30-40 minutes, detailing the gameplay and the world. Oh, and can't wait to see how the huge city will look like in the game. Hopefully you will have flying cars or bikes in order to explore them in 3D, not just on ground level. I know you are not well funded, but I really hope that all buildings will be open, not just forms without function.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von as-bijou
    [Bild: scout_full_hd1.jpg]

People of Brennigan’s Landing who value their lives leave the city walls only when it is absolutely necessary and, of course, always armed . The reason for this precaution is not only wild animals, but also the Nomads.

Their culture was formed more than five hundred years ago. These freedom-loving inhabitants of the desert were among those who arrived to K’Tharsis during “the rush”, attracted by rumors of inexhaustible veins of antigravium, hoping to snatch a big jackpot. But, as often happens during the development of wild planets, Fortune favoured only the few luckyones, and other settlers became wage workers for the newly emerged magnates. Those, in their turn, could not survive the competition with organized machine of resource extraction corporations devouring human and natural resources at a frightening speed.

READ MORE
    as-bijou ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    [Bild: lemfather_lab_hd1.jpg]

Wandering K’Tharsis a traveller could find a number of a traces of that incredible scope which had the process of initial colonization of the planet. Huge constructions and ingenious mechanisms created and abandoned by people are now slowly decaying monuments of excessive ambitions of the human race.

When reserves of antigravium were discovered on K’Tharsis, corporations turned their greedy eyes and decided to settle here permanently. The largest one — Terraform — created a programm named «Vita Nova», whose main aim was to turn this desert planet into a blooming paradise. One of the most important roles was played by atmospheric stations built by the corporation. It was a huge air-conditioners that used to reduce air temperature and to increase its humidity and also to change a composition of air for more familiar for humans. Around them was created workers settlements for service staff which wasn’t just watch the stations efficiency but planted around the base a samples of the most unpretentious and genetically modified plants from Terra.

READ MORE
    as-bijou ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren
    [Bild: exoplanet-inventory.jpg]

We have a pretty strange tradition: one poll in a year. Thus, we asked you about user interface in Exoplanet: First Contact in 2012, then in 2013 — about inventory. But it is already middle of 2014, and it means that lazy arse like me should summarize some things and create something new.

First of all, polls are going to be more often. But before we can move on to the next one, let us talk about distribution of votes and solutions for inventory system. You can see on the screenshot how inventory looks right now. I guess you’re understand why we need to change it. That is why we asked you: «What inventory do you want to see in Exoplanet?»

READ MORE
    as-bijou ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren
    Hello guys!

We are still working hard on the game. And we are really hope that soon you can try beta in Steam Greenlight. That is why we are very interested about your opinion. So if you have something to say or some ideas to share — you are welcome. We are really appreciate every comment. Feel free to ask questions. It will not go unnoticed.

Sincerely yours,
    Alersteam
    as-bijou ist offline Geändert von as-bijou (15.08.2014 um 22:51 Uhr)

14. #34 Zitieren
    [Bild: nest-1.jpg]

Among the many attractions on K’Tharsis that shows anyone for reasonable cost there is something that locals call «living hills». In fact, these structures are nothing but nests of Silpha Alatum beetles (wingless carrion). Constructed in a special way, they are able to cool subterranean dwelling, allowing these insects to survive in the extreme conditions of the desert. The central tower of the colonies can reach fifty feet tall, sometimes more, and underground tunnels can extend for many miles around.

READ MORE

P.S. Comments and ideas are welcome. Fell free to ask questions.
    as-bijou ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    While we workin’ hard on Exoplanet: First Contact we decided to introduce you some changes. New alpha is not just ’bout approvin’ some elements of the game but new features. Your opinion, ideas and questions are always welcome. Have a nice trip!

[Video]

Details, full changelog and link to download alpha (for the ones who preordered Exoplanet: First Contact) are HERE.

You can also follow us on Facebook.
    as-bijou ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Provinzheld
    was ich sehe hier, ist nur noch ein fallout. So bitte schön, soll hier gothic sein?
    Да здравствует русская весна! Слава Новороссии! Ура!
    NeuroFunkeR ist offline

17. #37 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von NeuroFunkeR Beitrag anzeigen
    was ich sehe hier, ist nur noch ein fallout. So bitte schön, soll hier gothic sein?
    NeuroFunkeR, I am really sorry but I do not speak German. But as I can see you do speak Russian (Да здравствует русская весна! Слава Новороссии! Ура!). So tell me if you really do. I can answer you in English but I am not sure you do understand. And did you mean 'All I can see here is Fallout. So tell me please where is Gothic?' Am I right?

NeuroFunkeR, на всякий случай я оставляю здесь и русский ответ, поскольку, судя по вашей подписи, вы говорите по-русски. Дайте мне знать точно, чтобы я мог понять, на каком языке вам ответить — по-немецки я, к сожалению, изъясняться не могу. Но, насколько я понимаю, вы спросили: "Все, что я вижу здесь — это Fallout, где, скажите на милость, здесь Gothic?"
    as-bijou ist offline

18. #38 Zitieren
    Finally we added «Take All» button. Now it's much easier to loot. You can still use drag-n-drop mechanics but we are going to completely change inventory and UI.

[Bild: PhRC8yDNkyQ.jpg]

Another new useful feature is a tooltips. Now you don't need to guess what an item you have in your inventory.

[Bild: d02kGIIf6rQ.jpg]

We added a recepies for crafting a new usefull items. Of course, we are going to modify user interface and add a bunch of a new recepies which you can find or learn from NPCs.

[Bild: 1mjSKDWl80I.jpg]

You can read more about UI and inventory HERE
    as-bijou ist offline Geändert von as-bijou (25.11.2014 um 20:57 Uhr)

19. #39 Zitieren
    [Bild: VeiJA50f83U.jpg]

In the desert you can find... a melon. Or at least something similar.

You can pick it up and use. It satisfies your thirst and restores hero's health. And after a while a new melon will grow.
    as-bijou ist offline Geändert von as-bijou (25.11.2014 um 21:07 Uhr)

20. #40 Zitieren
    [Bild: 10.png]

In the alpha location you can find cacti. You can use them to get a club with poison damage. Or you can break it and use as a firewood for a bonfire.

We also want to add another ways to use poison which depends on skill of the hero.
    as-bijou ist offline

Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »