Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline

Piranha Interview: 15 years!

The good chums at PB recently celebrated their 15th anniversary together. Gamers.de decided to take advantage of the occasion and interview them. I tried translating the interview, but looks like German likes kicking non-speaker's arses even when we have two dictionaries opened in front of us. However most of the important information is revealed with a simple use of Google translate. I added Bing Translator as well, as it seems to do better with some phrase. Keep in mind that it does worse with others.

Original link

Translation via Google Translate

Translation via Bing Translator

The interview does not bring any new information (not much or important anyway), yet has a beautifully nostalgic feeling. The most important and revealing part to me was when the PBs reminisced of the first days, when they were basically a group of poor guys, living together (the same house PB uses today as their studio, where the new employees get to live for a while, before getting a place of their own), who decided to make the perfect game in their vision.

They didn't have families or anything to lose, so they lived basically on Snickers bars and waffles, living together, talking and thinking only about the game they were making; up to 16 hours a day.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    it's so SAD we won't see ANY Real gothic 3 continuetion or their gothic 4 they really created a masterpiece RPG series.