Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Just arrived

StonerMk2 ist offline

Gothic 3, need some help

Alright, so i bought Gothic 3 a while ago, and yesterday i had a strong urge to give the game a try. So i start looking around the Steam forums and i see someone post that the community patch, quest pack and content mod are some great stuff to add to your game. Well from there i went on for about 2 hours reading various sources about each mod/patch and decide to install them. I download CP 1.75, QP 4.2 Update 2 Vollvers (no idea what that means) and CM 2.5. CP installs flawlessly. As soon as i install QP 4.2 Update 2 my game ceases to function. I get some access violation message and it closes. Been trying for the last day or so to find some sort of fix for it and nothing so far has worked. Have not tried redownloading it via Steam yet, but i did uninstall everything mod wise and did a verify files check which is basicly reinstalling it anyway i believe.

Another point of interest is when i did download that compat. patch for QP 4.2 to 1.75 and tried to install it, it said that it was already installed? So pretty much im at a loss. Really would like someone to help a newbie out and getting this thing working.

Thanks in advance.

Stoner

Also if anyone here has Steam and can help add me on Steam (StonerMk2) and we can talk that way, id REALLY appreciate it.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    you install CP 1.75 then QP4.2 and then the Update. (AFTER the update, install CM2.5 and it should work) (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post18870844)