Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Anenu ist offline

Constant freezing/crashing

I recently installed Gothic 3 and after installing the latest patch I managed to get it to run but now I can't play longer than 30 minutes to an hour without it freezing up or crashing. At first I thought the issue came from when I was traveling from one place to another but it has also crashed when simply talking so I have no idea what is causing the problems. I have tried all the common solutions to these problems such as changing comparability and running the game as an administrator but these have all failed to work. I have been enjoying this game but the constant freezing or crashing is making it impossible to play and as such I was hoping someone here could help me.

/I have Windows 7 and ATI Radeon HD4670
    // It plays mostly fine with only minor stuttering until it randomly crashes or freezes.
    /// Using the disk not steam version.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Rookie

Anenu ist offline
    I lowered the graphics and that seems to have helped the freezing problem but the game still crashes. [Bild: 1brqo] This image pops up whenever the game freezes. I don't understand what it is saying though.

/http://www.freeimagehosting.net/1brqo this is url for the picture.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    More rig-specs plz
    have u patched the game?
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Rookie

Anenu ist offline
    I have the latest patch I could find and am using Windows 7 with a ATI Radeon HD4670 graphics card, any other specs you will have to ask about specifically or tell me how to find it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Too few the free virtual memory. It is quite possible that it can be one of the crash reasons. If you have a 32-bit Windows Vista or 7, then I recommend to launch a command prompt as administrator, to execute a command:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    BCDEDIT /Set IncreaseUserVa 3072

and to reboot. After that to the 32-bit application with the set LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag (for example, Gothic 3 Enhanced Edition) 3 GB virtual memory will be available.