Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Genghis Cunn ist offline

G3 FGods black mage on hill near Trelis

I have to kill (?) a black mage who spends his nights on a hill near Trelis. I've trucked around all the hills in the dark, no sign. Anyone know where I can find him? Or should I meet him in daylight and follow him out of Trelis at nightfall. Thanks.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron

The Ore Baron ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Genghis Cunn Beitrag anzeigen
    I have to kill (?) a black mage who spends his nights on a hill near Trelis. I've trucked around all the hills in the dark, no sign. Anyone know where I can find him? Or should I meet him in daylight and follow him out of Trelis at nightfall. Thanks.
    If I remember correctly, he spends his days inside the guarded temple. I just waited for the evening, then followed him. I think he does not attack you until after you have talked to him.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Genghis Cunn ist offline

Thanks ...

... I managed to run around that temple earlier and jump over the guards so as to avoid combat; I'll return.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Apprentice

Genghis Cunn ist offline

Ore Baron ...

... I can't see a black mage in the temple (I ran through it again, including the underground part), none leaves at dark, Anog said he sleeps in a cave near the West Tower, I assume that's the one beneath the farm on a hill, if so I think I killed a black mage in there earlier ... if so, seems to be a game-breaker. At Level 28 (sigh). FG seems much more linear than G3, I enjoyed the free-wheeling style of G3, in FG I have to do quest after quest for Inog and/or Anog before I can move on.

Worth re-starting? Mmmm ...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Wait no! I remember this quest and me having problems with it...but I cant remember exactly where the mage is....but he was though to find and didnt mached the points you are sent to, try go fromthe Temple of Trelis up the hill where in G3 vanilla a guy gaved you a quest to kill the skeletons in a cave, I think hes there.
    If you even try to look the other way...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Held Avatar von Eiskönig

Eiskönig ist offline
    The black mage spend the day in the house of the alchemist in Trelis.
    Every night after midnight he goes to his hollow behind the destroyed farm, where in G3 a few sabertooths are.
    Look at the post from the german walkthrough and use googletranslate to read.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post14371653

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Am eigenen Kopf führt kein Weg vorbei ...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Apprentice

Genghis Cunn ist offline

Thanks, all ...

... I'd been to the cave in question earlier, but got the black mage quest after two months or so of not playing FG, I'd forgotten the alchemical cave. I started again before the recent posts and found the cave afresh, but didn't know about the alchemist connection. I'll now take out the BM in both games. :-)

The cave under the farm, where I thought I might have killed a BM, actually has a gang led by an Hashishin in black/grey robes.
    Geändert von Genghis Cunn (22.10.2012 um 03:25 Uhr) Grund: Addition