Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

grim19 ist offline

Gothic 3 Once again...

hy to all!

After seeing some videos of gothic 3, knowing about the 1.75 patch and so on, I decided that I will have to play Gothic 3 once again
    Just wanted to know, besides this 1.75 patch, what mods or texture packs should I install to get the Maximum out of it's graphics. The last time I played I think it was with the CP1.71 launch, and in the meantime I changed many of my computer components so I want to try it out with the latest work.

Many thanks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    Well, did you look at the Gothic 3 modifications thread ?
    Many of the mods there have screenshots so you can see what you would like. Though some of the download links may be expired .

Also if I'm not mistaken the Content Mod (or is it the Quest Pack ?) has some new textures (scavenger skin from the old gothics, for example), but maybe you don't want to play with the new armors, perhaps new quests, etc.

Oh, and the Orc Mod makes the orcs look like the ones from G2, so if you want you can install that mod too.