Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

DucusRadius ist offline

Gothic 3 patch 1.12

Hey guys, I have recently installed Gothic 3 again but my friend told me I needed the 1.12 patch and the community patch 1.75 since the game is quite buggy and those 2 things are required. But where can I get them from ?

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von Darth Crow

Darth Crow ist offline
    You can get them right here on WoG but you only need to install 1.75, take a look at this thread.
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

DucusRadius ist offline
    Thanks, But are there any other mods I should/need to install before starting to play ?
    Geändert von DucusRadius (07.10.2012 um 14:53 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    If this is your first time, I would reccomend to just start playing after installing the patch.
    If u think the game is too easy you could change the settings (some of them force u to start a new game though)
    AB: Alternative Balance. This changes the cost of things, such as LP's and gold requirements.
    Alt. AI: Alternative AI. This changes the way ppl fight I believe, makes wolves and such evade attacks, it makes fighting lots harder.
    Changing 'easy' to 'medium' or 'hard' only changes how many enemies can harm u at once. Easy means 1 enemy can harm u at once, even if there are >10 enemies. Medium is for 2, Hard for 3.
    I think the Warrior way is the best way to start - every Gothic game for the first time.

PS: There comes a time where u will probably liberate towns, when u have done 3 of those (of the same kind:rebels/orcs/hashishin) the rest(remaining habitats) becomes hostile, w8 till the end of the game witht his .
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    Alt. AI: Alternative AI. This changes the way ppl fight I believe, makes wolves and such evade attacks, it makes fighting lots harder.
    Changing 'easy' to 'medium' or 'hard' only changes how many enemies can harm u at once. Easy means 1 enemy can harm u at once, even if there are >10 enemies. Medium is for 2, Hard for 3.
    that's not entirely true, medium is harder than easy and Hard makes gothic 3 really hard, not only the number of enemies attack you. also the damage they do to you is increased and they have more hp and resistance to all attacks. when i installed patch 1.72 i started playing on Hard but died almost at every enemie, (even a scavenger was a threat) but still managed to finish the game. after that i switched back to Medium and deaths are less frequent now.
    Geändert von CrashMorraKan (07.10.2012 um 23:55 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Ok, good to know.
    I must agree I barely killed 2 orcs at the start on Hard, so I switched to Medium.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

DucusRadius ist offline
    Thanks guys, I have removed auto balancing and kept alternative AI and I am playing on Medium ( Had enough of hardcore gameplay after finishing Gothic 2 + NOTR)