Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Cdoggtko ist offline

Desperate. All Messed up!

I recently used the gothic 2 gold NOTR customizer to level the playing field in Night Of The Raven. I made it too easy. I made adjustments and applied them but for some reason the settings remain what they were when I first changed them. The new changes never took effect.

I tried a few things like running the game on administrator and reinstalling the game. When I reinstalled the game and checked the settings they were the same to easy settings. I can't seem to make the new changes stick. I tried to apply the settings a couple of times. I wanted quest experience at 200% but know the setting is up to 700%. I do not how this happened or how restore the game to any other settings. Please help. Any responses would help and if some folks need to send me more information just let me know in this thread.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron

The Ore Baron ist offline
    LOL, serves you right.

No, really, I'm generally a friendly guy, but this whole situation is ridiculous and I don't feel sorry for you.

Re-install the game and try again or something, I don't know.

And stop creating new threads, damn it. Post your status updates in the ones you've already made.