Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 28 von 28
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Local Hero Avatar von zrhtemplar

zrhtemplar ist offline
    Back on the topic,

i just droped here to say that dex build and Paladin's gave superiour result for me.

i been clearing game and it was so easy a breez, I m in chapter 6 now and even i didn't use LP to 90 i did only to 64 rest with tablets,alchemy and elixiers i still have over 200 dex now and with dragon bow i was 2-3 shot Dragons.

this was my 1st time with range weapon . Ever since 2001 when i played g1 i always end up making pure melee and it is for sure more fun to parry and sword figths but i must admit that i enjoyed this archer ranger paladin expiriance and that Bow is much more dmg, faster and safer way of playing.

Cheers.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    After seeing your video I installed NotR and started building my character as an archer .

Video: /kills an orc in 3 shots
    Me: WHAAAAAAT ???

How much DEX did you have when you recorded the video ?

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #23

zrhtemplar ist offline
    Well i am not sure since i made few vid's i think in every i show my stats at some part.

Ye bow build is a breez you shoot from far and kill before they reach you lol.

Now i am 1 shoting them , but dragons were best part 2-4 shots per dragon, ( i might fraps this * let me check if i have save )
    I didn't took any of NPC's for help or any tipe of magic scrols ,summon or what ever, and game is not modded i wasn't cheating at any part. Well in start in chapter 1 when you still weak you have to use some cheesy tactics like when iwas clearing all worgs from upper ground untill i got some better armor, but you don't have to do all this in chapter 1 xD
    and later on its pure ownage
    Also i recommend militia since you get 10 dex amulet from chapter II

[Video]

with mercenary you get more dex in the end but i think best fun in gothic is chapter 1 -3 so why not enjoying it fully, in the end you are God like anyhow.
    Geändert von zrhtemplar (15.09.2012 um 01:29 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Waldläufer Avatar von kaos2win

kaos2win ist offline
    [Bild: gothic2dndrarchernogujmse9.png]

this is my archer. i´ve sneaked through the door to the mines and killed some crawlers for the armor so i still play the first chapter. i wont join a regular guild, just installed a mod for a new one. i forgot the name, but they wear a black paladin armor. neeeed !!!!!!!!!!
    you should skill one handed to 30% and use dex sabbers to fight in low distance it if its needed, later you get better sabbers which can fight orks also.
    for your question, i played it with paladin too. was very nice.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #25

zrhtemplar ist offline
    I like how you think Kao i was thinking to jump to VOM for Crawler plate as well hehe but i managed to wait ch2 for it

its one of better looking and it fits archer hunter roll

and btw i didn't train 1h at all i was just getting my dex and i got master sword whitch is 60 dex req and gives 10% to 1h skill with wooping 120 dmg.

But i didn't use him much exept for beating people for apples and xp xD

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Waldläufer Avatar von kaos2win

kaos2win ist offline
    ah same here, using the "rapier" with 8% to one handed. it was 2011 when i played gothic 2 dndr the last time. it was luck i found your posting, when i was searching for bows at the skyrim forum here at worldofgames maybe i will finish this char. i did it in vanilla with a archer paladin, but vanilla was too easy. i played every combination back in the past, but archer was the easiest. bandit armors suits archer also very well, but the crawler one is very epic and so i can enjoy it longer. indeed, one handed is a must have for duels if u dont want to kill them

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #27

zrhtemplar ist offline
    The trick i was using was i would start fight with bow and hurt person to like 5% then switch to sword and finish , this is how i fought paladins in chapter 1 hehe , to farm goblin berries xD for more dex. Only problem would be that some time everyone attack you if you pull bow but if u get enough range its fine , also problem is when you get more dmg and dex you can kill them ... but with a right practise hehe , anyhow i foudn my save before ice dragon iam rendering it now since its 1080 its huge file and ill upload it i was bad this time 5 hits to kill but still not bad my archery wasn't 100 % yet since i focused all to dex but it;s stil decent and wiping everything in 1-2 shots Btw i am positive now that you can finish game with only bow skill and wihout investing in anyother stat (exept alchemy for elixier and learn ancient language for % ) i should think of a uber build for all pure dex and bow for super ownage and write it down since its so easy might help some people i remmeber game wasn't that easy when i played before with mixed builds or pure melee.

This build make game so easy its not even fun haha

Edit :

Ok heres vid. i promised

[Video]
    Geändert von zrhtemplar (15.09.2012 um 02:58 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Apprentice Avatar von Volf

Volf ist offline
    honestly i think dex based characters in g2 notr are the best in terms of sheer slaying ability, i know WoI+RoF/WoD spells kill like crazy later in the game, but jumping around acrobatically and dealing massive damage with the bow is the easiest way to kick some ass. Betty is also one of the coolest weapons in the game (i never liked the look of the master sword)
    Helm sees All

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12