Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123
Ergebnis 41 bis 50 von 50
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    well that pseudo translation was quite ok for me, actually had no bigger issues at all while playing it as far as I remember.
    and all the bigger mess where it was not easy to understand with that translation was only because russian text was written in non grammatically correct text, some slang and 'adopted' from english words were used - so basically untranslatable

just try with the current patch and you'll see that it is not so bad
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Rookie

Tiber ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    well that pseudo translation was quite ok for me, actually had no bigger issues at all while playing it as far as I remember.
    and all the bigger mess where it was not easy to understand with that translation was only because russian text was written in non grammatically correct text, some slang and 'adopted' from english words were used - so basically untranslatable

just try with the current patch and you'll see that it is not so bad
    I have tried it, I played until I got in the city, but the english there was impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15PA-aB2btc

Note that the translation in this video I consider almost understandable, but other NPC's are impossible to understand, there are just random words thrown in the dialogue.

So I'd really appreciate some help, from what I've heard the mod is really good, it deserves a good translation, at least a re-run in the updated google translator

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Rookie

gosho ist offline

Traduction of Returning mod

Hi, I'm trying to make a better traduction of this greate mod, I'm not a expert about modding, but i know how to use gothicsourcer. Can i make a submod?I want to make more complex routine for some npc, who stay on the same place and they always do the same things?Can i do this with the approvation and respect of the work of the crators?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Probably in this case you should contact mod's creators straight away.
    btw, new patch is being created at the moment, maybe you should just wait for it some screens here:
    http://forum.worldofplayers.ru/showthread.php?t=35491

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gosho Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I'm trying to make a better traduction of this greate mod, I'm not a expert about modding, but i know how to use gothicsourcer. Can i make a submod?I want to make more complex routine for some npc, who stay on the same place and they always do the same things?Can i do this with the approvation and respect of the work of the crators?
    A sub-mod? Lol.

No, you just should decompile the gothic.dat and translate each string into your language. Remember that there are the strings from the original game too, to be translated.

p.s ma perchè ti sto parlando in inglese? XD

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Rookie

gosho ist offline
    I saw the project but i think which it is about a graphic upadate. I want only to translate in better english the mod, and if it's possible make routines more interesting. I want change anything about story or characters. I alredy registered but i can't write something on returning 2.0 discussion of russian world of gothic. Is there same discussion with the creators of returning 2.0?
    Thanks for the attention.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gosho Beitrag anzeigen
    make routines more interesting.
    just curious - which ncp's routines would you like to change?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    Rookie

gosho ist offline
    Hi,
    I want to change the routine and the place where some npc do their actions because it makes the world more immersive and funny. A dynamic world for a Rpg is very important and it's a big component of Gothic series. An exaple are Mika or Niclas, they always do the same things. Another example it's Onar, he is the land owner but he doesn't check his farm, he doesn't speak with Lee the boss of the mercenaries. I'm not a modder i know a little bit how to use gothicsourcer and spacer, I started to do micro-changes with my vanilla gothic2 but i have problems because the game don't recognize my mod but only the files which i changed with the original one. I was thinking about Returningmod because it's alredy a wonderfull mod and the translation and the realistic routines will make the game fantastic.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Thats cool! I must agree with you, that some extra routines for ncps wouldn't hurt. even khorinis could be more lively place as well as others (castle in vom, farms, etc)
    I remember what was really pissing me off - in the third chapter seekers were always killing those ncps outside camp of brotherhood of the sleeper and gaan as well (I was still too weak for seekers and that was the only time I used cheats - to instantly kill seekers and reanimate those killed ones ncps...)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    Rookie

gosho ist offline
    How can i ask to the developers about this? where can i find their contact here?
    I registered on russian world of gothic but i understand nothing and i can't write post on the forum.

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123