Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen
    I am in chapter 3 when you have to go into the volcano temple. I went in and opened the first door. I have cleaned the place out and there is only one place I can't go. There is an altar that I presume takes a bust of some sort to open. I also recovered some map from some lizard dudes. Talking to the inquisitor doesn't offer me any conversation options.

I did searching online and apparently there are supposed to be dead dudes near each switch to open the main gate that have these busts on them. There was only one dead guy for me and he didn't have a bust. I went back and checked and the body from one of the named NPCs is gone. So it is bugged. Then I found some console command to give me the item I need. It is "give It_Bust_VulcanTemple_MainDoor". This gave me a bust. I put it on the pedestal and nothing happened. I also tried the "give It_Bust_BD_Vulcan_Left" which was a similar one and it too didn't work.

It seems that my game is totally stuck. Does anyone have any ideas? It would really suck to have to abandon the game.
    DeepT ist offline Geändert von foobar (29.08.2012 um 01:06 Uhr) Grund: Black text on dark blue background: NOT readable

2. #2 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Gothic Girlie
    There might be an door you must hack open - die Guard behind it has the bust. (Talking about the left part of the entrance, with the priest and dead Rufus.)

Gothic Girlie

Ein paar Kurzgeschichten: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...lypsen-Varants

Wettbewerb-Beitrag für den Risen-Storywettbewerb: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...ry-Die-Scheibe
    Gothic Girlie ist offline