Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline

Gothic 3 (with CP 1.75) - More Detailed World Map?

I've got yet another noob question for you fine folks: how exactly (i.e. via mod, insert-cheat, somehow zooming in on the "default" world map, etc.) can I get and use this specific map as my default world map in-game for Gothic 3 with CP 1.75 installed? The only "World Map" I have in my document inventory is the one I got at the start of the game from the orc boss in Ardea, which doesn't label Reddock, Okara, Nemora, Al Shedim, etc., and also has a lower level of overall detail than the map I'd like to use in-game. Thanks!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    it's obvious that the rebel camps aren't on the map, because they hide from the orcs.
    Al Shedim it's only a "ruin" in the world of gothic but you can find it in the map if you look closely.
    I don't think that is a cheat or something to "zoom-in(out)" the map in-game.
    Also you can watch the map on the "quest-list" if you help you a little.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline
    Thanks, guru666 (though I did realize that the rebel camps were intentionally left off the default map - I just wanted an in-game map that included them). But does this mean that there's no way at all to get the world map I linked above to work in-game? That would seem strange, since this same detailed version of the map is posted in several different places on the forum.