Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Beliar6 ist offline

Gothic 2 Gold : Problem with reputation...

Hello. I am stuck in the bandit's camp (Chapter 2, on Jharkendar). In order to complete the quest from Esteban ("Attempted murder") I need to talk to Fisk. The problem is that he won't talk to me because I tried to sneak and lock pick his chest (it was very stupid, I know...although I have noticed most bandits don't mind robbing their chests). All he is saying is "I won't have anything to do with thieves". I don't have any recent saves to load and I'm wondering if this problem has a solution. If it doesn't I think I have to go back all the way to the save which I did right after I reported Fernando for selling weapons to the bandits (I joined the Militia). Thanks in advance.
    Geändert von Beliar6 (24.08.2012 um 08:05 Uhr)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von Darth Crow

Darth Crow ist offline
    Everytime I play NOTR I encounter the same bug with Fisk when he won't do what we have agreed upon after talking to him. Fisk is definatly a problematic character
    The solution: Go and kill Esteban and his guards. It's not an easy fight, but you can win. After you kill them, just loot the red tablets off of Esteban's body and go to Thorus
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    You would kill him anyway, only with Fisk's help, he would lure away the two guards.
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Knock him + Oblivion?
    If you even try to look the other way...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    sometimes a sleep spell does the trick
    get him to attack you, send him to sleep and wake him up and talk to him if the oblivion does not work

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie

Beliar6 ist offline
    Thank you all, I think I'll try to use the Sleep spell on him. But if it doesn't work I don't know how to beat him without killing him (and then cast Oblivion). I've tried to beat him, but he doesn't stand up (I assume he's dead). That's strange because I didn't finish him..
    Geändert von Beliar6 (24.08.2012 um 10:54 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beliar6 Beitrag anzeigen
    I've tried to beat him, but he doesn't stand up (I assume he's dead). That's strange because I didn't finish him..
    They are bandit's all of them so you don't need to finish him because if you don't ware the bandit armor they attack you.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ Beliar6:
    guru666 was right, Fisk belongs to bandits and can't be knocked down. But you can change his guild temporary, knock him down and cast an "oblivion" spell. After this trick you must return his original guild. Of course, you should do it while there are no other bandits nearby otherwise they'll attack and kill Fisk. There is a brief instruction how to change NPC's guild:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    - activate marvin mode (bmarvinb), take NPC in a focus, open console (F2) and enter a command edit focus;
    - remember current guild value (9 - GIL_BDT), change it to another (for example, 12 - GIL_OUT) and close conlose;
    - provoke or attack NPC, knock him down and cast an "oblivion" spell;
    - take NPC in a focus, open console and enter a command edit focus again;
    - restore his initial guild value (9 - GIL_BDT), close console and deactivate marvin mode (b42b).

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Rookie

Beliar6 ist offline
    It worked out with the Oblivion spell , thanks.