Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline

Gothic 3 (with CP 1.75 and AB on) - stone tablet merchants?

When playing Gothic 3 (with CP 1.75 installed and "alternative balancing" turned on), what exactly is the mechanic for stone tablets appearing in merchants' inventory? Specifically:

1) Do all merchants now potentially sell stone tablets (when exploiting the "load game" trick until tablets appear in the merchants' inventory the first time the player speaks to them), or only certain merchants?

2) What is the maximum number of tablets each tablet merchant can carry? (I've seen posts claiming 4 or even 5 tablets could be purchased from one merchant, but - though I'm only a few hours in - I've only yet seen a max of 3, and usually 2, per merchant).

3) Will tablet merchants' inventories replenish over time, such that the player can later return to a merchant and buy more tablets after all the previously available tablets had been purchased?

Much obliged!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ Mike9:
    1) Stone tablets can sell a certain traders only (i.e. who can sell magic items like rings, amulets and staves).
    2) I heard that stone tablets quantity may vary from 0 to 5, but probability to generate more than 2 ones is too low.
    3) No, you can't buy later more stone tablets because all magic items can't be refreshed.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline
    Great - thanks a lot, Dimus!