Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline

Gothic 3 (with CP 1.75) - Maximum Attribute Values?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere in the forums, but what are the maximum possible values (without game editing/cheats) for the various character attributes for Gothic 3 with Community Patch 1.75 installed? Specifically:

Strength Max = ? (500?)
    Hunting skill Max = ? (500?)
    Ancient knowledge Max = ? (500?)
    Smithing Max = ? (100?)
    Thieving Max = ? (100?)
    Alchemy Max = ? (100?)

Thanks!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    I don't thinks there's any limit, do you mean raising the single one with all the points you can get?

Ooops, posted too soon. Oh, foget it
    Geändert von Celestial (20.08.2012 um 00:11 Uhr) Grund: hit enter

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Well strenght at least can't cap 500 because that demon sword requires 666 strenght right?yeah that make's sense!
    If you even try to look the other way...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Yes, in Gothic 3 there are no restrictions by level of parameter increasing, but I don't see sense to increase hero's strength above 400 points - it's enough to use an orc halberd (Krush Tarach). As in the last patches it became impossible to get unworn ogre morning star and a demon's sword. And don't forget that with the activated Alternate Balancing you may not have enough learning points and all bonuses for achievement of ultrahigh values of the hero's characteristics.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    -unnecessary to learn alchemy there are a lot of quests and books that after making them or reading them u can acquire a lot of alchemy points.
    -thieving i only learned to open chests , sneak and to knock down, never learned pickpocket and the other skills
    -smithing learn to sharp weapons, if u are a warrior and learn to be useful in picking or whatever is that ,and learn to be your armors more stronger ( idk how many smithing is recquired for that 60-80) that's all you have to learn nothing more because it's useless to learn 100+ it will not give you anything.
    -str, dex ,int(ac): learn to 250first and after then you can make potions same for dex, and for int (ac) , because after 250 str it cost double for STR , DEX ,INT (AC) the more u have to more dmg you will give to the enemies so it's worth LP to spend.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Abenteurer Avatar von Mafin

Mafin ist offline
    well this is great! I like it!
    And I agree with you

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    because after 250 str it cost double for STR , DEX ,INT (AC)
    Didnt knew that. thx.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline
    Thanks to all for the great information!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Rookie

Hypereon ist offline
    Hi there, I have a small misunderstanding, I have community patch 1.75 but I decided not to play with alternative balance. Some say that with CP, with or without alternative balance, the cost of the attributes past 250 doubles, e.g they become 2:1 instead of 1:1, so for 10 STR, from 250 to 260 it will cost 20 LP. Is this true? does either CP or AB have anything to do with the attributes cost? Also, what is the cap for the attributes and the maximum a trainer can teach you? I would very much appreciate the answer, Thank you!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Local Hero

fragonard ist offline
    The increase above 250 is only with AB.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Rookie

Hypereon ist offline
    Ah, thank you Fragonard! So only with AB activated the LP cost for attributes doubles and no penalty if you turn it off and use CP, good I had to clarify that. What about the maximum value for an attribute and the maximum an NPC can teach you? Thanks!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Knight Commander

Kostaz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hypereon Beitrag anzeigen
    What about the maximum value for an attribute and the maximum an NPC can teach you? Thanks!
    Don't think either of those were ever present in G3. The Community Patch certainly didn't implement something like that.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Rookie

Hypereon ist offline
    I have a question guys, how come in some patches the paladin armor actually shines? I have tried with cp 1.75, qp 4.2 and cm 2.4 the I uninstalled cm 2.4 and installed cm 2.5 and still no shine. Looks like I am stuck with a faded/plastic like armor texture just like in the vanilla game. I saw many screenshots and gameplays over YT and the yall had those nice shiny looking paladin armors, even the broken armor shines. I don't understant why the developers made such horrible looking high tier armors in the first place, can anyone help me please?