Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

AFistfulofPesos ist offline

Looking for CM 2.0

I am searching for the content mod 2.0.

I have CP 1.73 and QP 4.1 downloaded already but I can't seem to figure out how to get CM 2.0. The other download links that are posted in the release thread do not work well for me, because I cannot resume downloading when i lose connection and I lose connection constantly. I can however, download WoG downloads and be able to resume if I lose the connection. Alas, CM 2.0 is not on the download list.

I've tried upgrading to CP 1.75 but i'm stuck with a weak computer at the moment that cannot handle it.

I'm not interested in downloading 1.74 either. I have very slow internet(Average speed of 10kbp/s). I've already went through the trouble of waiting 39 hours to download 1.75.

So I'm looking for a solution, maybe different links? split files for smaller downloads? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Apprentice Avatar von birkebeiner

birkebeiner ist offline
    Install internet download manager. This program has a trial period. It can resume download later and also helps a little with download speed.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    I thought 3 hours for 1.75 for me was eternity, but 39!!! Oh, geesh.

Do you not have a public library, internet cafe or maybe even a friend(s)
    who could download it for you?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Rookie

Zitat Zitat von birkebeiner Beitrag anzeigen
    Install internet download manager. This program has a trial period. It can resume download later and also helps a little with download speed.
    I have Orbit installed, It has the capability to resume downloads but so far I have only been able to resume WoG downloads.

Zitat Zitat von Celestial Beitrag anzeigen
    I thought 3 hours for 1.75 for me was eternity, but 39!!! Oh, geesh.

Do you not have a public library, internet cafe or maybe even a friend(s)
    who could download it for you?
    Believe me, it's not fun. What made it even worse was the heat wave that came through.

I don't really live near any friends that could help me at the moment. I tried the public library yesterday but they block the gamefront website for "file sharing". Plus I wouldn't be able to download it in the 1 hour time limit I had before I would have been forced to log off to renew the session.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Held Avatar von Eiskönig

Eiskönig ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von AFistfulofPesos Beitrag anzeigen
    I am searching for the content mod 2.0.

I have CP 1.73 and QP 4.1 downloaded already but I can't seem to figure out how to get CM 2.0.
    IMO you can also use CM 2.1
    http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_429.htm

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Am eigenen Kopf führt kein Weg vorbei ...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Rookie

Zitat Zitat von Eiskönig Beitrag anzeigen
    According to the English download page to CM 2.1, CP 1.74 is required. So I would assume that it's not 1.73 compatible. On the DE download page of 2.1, it states that CM 2.0 is CP 1.74/1.73 compatible which confused me because the page is about the CM 2.1 download, not CM 2.0.

P.S. I've decided to download 1.74 in hope that everything works out. Took me about 22 1/2 hours. Now I'm going to download 2.1 and attempt to finally play the game with mods that i've been waiting for about week.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    I want to welcome you to our community, first!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17274522/CM_2.0.exe
    Hope this is ok buddy, but you won't enjoy Gothic 3 without 1.75, Cm2.5 I belive

Nevertheless, I wish you have fun!
    If you even try to look the other way...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Held Avatar von Eiskönig

Eiskönig ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von AFistfulofPesos Beitrag anzeigen
    According to the English download page to CM 2.1, CP 1.74 is required. So I would assume that it's not 1.73 compatible. On the DE download page of 2.1, it states that CM 2.0 is CP 1.74/1.73 compatible which confused me because the page is about the CM 2.1 download, not CM 2.0.

P.S. I've decided to download 1.74 in hope that everything works out. Took me about 22 1/2 hours. Now I'm going to download 2.1 and attempt to finally play the game with mods that i've been waiting for about week.
    According to the german savegame-center the combination CP 1.73 + QP 4.1 + CM 2.1 is possible (scroll down to find the savegames made with Content Mod and the first one is the combination I mean)
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...=1#post7979140
    Thats logical because CM 2.1 only fixes some bugs in CM 2.0.
    Of course the use of CP 1.74 should be better, because CP 1.74 itself is an improvement and the best is the newest combination CP 1.75 + QP 4.2 + CM 2.5 to have the best performance of the game.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Am eigenen Kopf führt kein Weg vorbei ...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9

SkullX ist offline
    and the best is the newest combination CP 1.75 + QP 4.2 + CM 2.5 to have the best performance of the game.
    rageeeee to playyyyy. brb.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Rookie

Ok, So I got 1.74, QP 4.1, and CM 2.1 working good enough for me to be able to play and enjoy. Even though I had about 83+ hours of download time to be able to play with the mods. I'm thankful that everything worked out well and I don't have to wait anymore.

Thanks for the attempt to help me out and thank you for your time. Hopefully no one else has to deal with this craziness.

Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    I want to welcome you to our community, first!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17274522/CM_2.0.exe
    Hope this is ok buddy, but you won't enjoy Gothic 3 without 1.75, Cm2.5 I belive

Nevertheless, I wish you have fun!
    Thanks for the welcome!

As I state before, I could not download from gamefront due to constant disconnection and not being able to resume downloads.

According to the german savegame-center the combination CP 1.73 + QP 4.1 + CM 2.1 is possible (scroll down to find the savegames made with Content Mod and the first one is the combination I mean)
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...=1#post7979140
    Thats logical because CM 2.1 only fixes some bugs in CM 2.0.
    Of course the use of CP 1.74 should be better, because CP 1.74 itself is an improvement and the best is the newest combination CP 1.75 + QP 4.2 + CM 2.5 to have the best performance of the game.
    I can't read deutsch, so it was really tough to navigate and fix problems through the DE forums. I didn't know that 2.1 was compatible with 1.73. I had been using a translator and I missed that thread.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

SkullX ist offline
    You seem to have a good enough pc to handle Gothic3, why don't you tell a friend of your's to download 1.75, and 2.5Cm, put it on a DVD and give it to you? Just...sayin

Edit: You said in the first post you're stuck on a weak computer and can't handle it?doesnt make sense...if you can handle Cm 2.1...just sayin...again.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Rookie

Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    You seem to have a good enough pc to handle Gothic3, why don't you tell a friend of your's to download 1.75, and 2.5Cm, put it on a DVD and give it to you? Just...sayin

Edit: You said in the first post you're stuck on a weak computer and can't handle it?doesnt make sense...if you can handle Cm 2.1...just sayin...again.
    Not really, I play Gothic 3 with Low settings and certain settings disable. The reason I wasn't able to play 1.75 well is because they removed 1.4 shader support which made the game lag badly and had graphic errors (black/missing textures).