Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Pandurah ist offline

Where to find the new armours and weapons in Gothic 3?

Hi there,

I've recently started a new up-to-date game (CM2.5, CP 1.75, QP 4.2), and it has come to my attention that there's even more interesting armour and weapons available now, and I'd like to know where to find them, or even their insert codes so I can check 'em out.

Last time I played, it was with CM2.1, and I found a chest with Dragon Hunter armour in it, or a dead body with it in its iventory (on the island near Bakaresh), but this time it wasn't there - I know this is because of the questions I answered during installation (I instead got my old sword from G2), but I wanted to know if there's another way of getting it (and the helmet)? If there's no legitimate way, then can someone tell me the insert codes?

I'd like to obtain the other weapons and armour, too, such as the Skull Sword, the Black Blade, Armament of a General, Crawler Plate armour (not Minecrawler armour), etc.

Of course I used the 'idkfa' cheat to see these items, but I'd like to know if you get them throughout the game by looting or crafting, and if not can someone point me to the direction of an insert list for the new stuff? I've looked but can't seem to find one.

Ahh, long request, but thanks for any help!
    Geändert von Pandurah (11.08.2012 um 15:34 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Adventurer Avatar von mjfraser100

mjfraser100 ist offline

HI

I had the same problem I think the creator of the mod has removed the sword claw of beliar and the dragon hunter armor i posted a similar question but had no replies guess everyone has not tried the new content mod

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Pandurah ist offline
    Well when I use the cheat 'idkfa' the Dragon Hunter armour appears, so I assume it's still in the game, but obviously only available if you pick the correct choice during CM's installation (I picked Paladin). But I really want the armour, so I'm on the look out for an insert list for the new gear (or any other locations of the new stuff).

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    There is a partial list of the insert codes in the handbuch in the G3 folder.
    I may try and open some of the data files and find the codes for the ones
    that come up with idkfa cheat

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Apprentice

Pandurah ist offline
    Ah I never thought of that, that'd be awesome if you could manage that. I'll have a poke around too.

EDIT: I looked, found the dragon hunter helmet code and tried to play around with it to get the armour itself, but no luck.

I also see a code for Ore Arrows and a recipe for them, I hope I stumble across them in-game!

EDIT EDIT: typing "give It_Body_Dragon" into the console gives you two versions of the armour. One with 300 Str req, 160 def vs. blade, blunt and missile, and 120 vs. fire. The second has no Str req, but doesn't have the 120 vs. fire.
    Geändert von Pandurah (11.08.2012 um 19:39 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ Pandurah:
    I recommend you to stop cheating because it real sucks. Read information about "G2 Endgame" mod in the CM_Information folder and try to remember how you answered during CM installation on the following questions:
    - At what master in the Khorinis city you were an apprentice in G2?
    - To what guild you were belonged in G2?
    - What you did with a Beliar's Claw?
    Because in CM 2.5 depending on your answers changes the set of items which you will find during game play.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    @ Pandurah:
    I recommend you to stop cheating because it real sucks. Read information about "G2 Endgame" mod in the CM_Information folder and try to remember how you answered during CM installation on the following questions:
    Because in CM 2.5 depending on your answers changes the set of items which you will find during game play.
    <- -Fastly Installs CM 2.5-
    If you even try to look the other way...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    @ Pandurah:
    I recommend you to stop cheating because it real sucks.
    [Bild: gob.jpg]

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Apprentice

Pandurah ist offline
    @ Pandurah:
    Dimus, I am old enough to play my game how I want, thankyouverymuch! Cheating does suck, yeah, but screw it; I want the Dragon Hunter armour as well as a sword. I'll happily wait until I come across the other items naturally, though.

And yes, I am fully aware of how the choices you make during installation effect what items you find in-game. I read everything thoroughly, and if you had read what I said, you'll see how I've already mentioned that I am aware of the questions you answer during the installation of CM2.5.

My reason for wanting the Dragon Hunter armour is because I got it in CM2.2 and I'd like it again. My old paladin sword from G2 is nice for nostalgia, I guess, but it's nothing in comparison to the armour. The El Bastardo is sufficient for me!

Ah well... I have the sword and the armour, and I'm a pretty happy.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Apprentice

Pandurah ist offline
    Posted twice -.-
    Geändert von Pandurah (13.08.2012 um 20:41 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    @ Pandurah:
    U can't choose that u were a mercenary... I know it... it sucks...
    Arcadia - A click and win tale