Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Just arrived

pezzini ist offline

GOTHIC 2 PROBLEM WITH LORD ANDRE HELP!

Im having a little problem with Lord Andre. Since i did all the quests in Jhakendar and became stronger i returned to Khorinins and beat all the citizens (named or not) of low harbor for xp, this does not include the paladins, but includes Peck and also a guard next to the stairway wich leads to low harbor. Then ever time that i come for Lord Andre he suddently atacks me calling "Alarm". I tried to go out the city and come back, but when i pay the 100 gold pieces for the guard in the entrance he says to me that i must go see Lord Andre, but when i do it he stills atacks me and calls for "alarm" . I also tried sleeping and changing outfit (since i came back to khorins im using pirate outfit ) .Im mercenary. Help me . I dont have another save and i still need to do some quests with him.
    PS: Sorry for my bad English (im brazilian) and also if this question already has answers (couldn't find it)).

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Drop you gold down (with alt) let the entiry city beat the crap of you (so they revenge themselves ) ), grap your gold then pay the penalty, and there you go.

Thats what you get when you beat half the city, they come back to beat YOU!
    If you even try to look the other way...