Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123
Ergebnis 41 bis 47 von 47
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Adventurer Avatar von LastKnownMeal

LastKnownMeal ist offline
    1. - When I was admitted to the templars, it was a great moment and succes.
    2. - When I returned to the Valley of Mines I felt so excited and a little bit claustrophobic.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LastKnownMeal Beitrag anzeigen
    1. When I returned to the Valley of Mines I felt so excited and a little bit claustrophobic.
    oh yeah, I remember those screams somewhere in a distance gave me some thrills as well
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Apprentice

watras ist offline
    When I discovered first time the monastery of fire mages. I was going on that road runing away from wolves and scavengers. That fire mage from Korinis with a voice of a fanatic evanghelic preacher told me about that monastery, so I started to search for it. When I saw it appearing in the distance over that bridge and hear that cool music with bells and all, I had a feel good moment, I remember that moment now after years
    Also, the moments spent in Korinis, doying nothing, just listening to ppl gossiping around and to that calm and amazing music made by Kay. Magic moments that no main stream games could deliver.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Apprentice

watras ist offline
    Can start a thread with the whorst moment of G 2. For me it was the ending, the game was not for me defeating some monster, it was all the world with the interactions I had with my friends and everyone else, with its schemes and plots. I wanted to return back to mainland, talk some more with folks, receive some words of appreciation, finish some unfinished quests, or hang around more in the beautiful world. This is also a problem in Risen 2, the endings I just hate.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    Returning to the Valley of Mines for the first time in Gothic 2. Re-exploring everything there to see how it has changed. Being surrounded by creatures far more powerful than me, with deadly danger lurking around every corner. Trying to sneak past orcs and other beasts in order to get my hands on treasures just beyond my reach.

After having finished my first visit to the Valley of Mines, Gothic 2 often loses most of its appeal to me, because after that point I'm powerful enough to beat anything else in my path for the rest of the game. So, the thrill disappears.

An endgame moment I enjoyed: Opening the gates to the castle in the Valley of Mines so that it's stormed by the orcs, killing off all the Paladins there including Garond, then putting on my "large gardist armor" (schwere gardistenrüstung) from NotR and sitting down on Gomez's old throne thinking "the Old Camp is back in business". Makes me want to spawn Diego and Thorus there, in place of Oric and Parcival, and listen to Herr Mannelig.
    Geändert von Nikolai81 (01.01.2013 um 16:26 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    I: Defeating the mad Templers in the end game. The hardest fight of the game needing my full bag of tricks.

II: Chasing chicken Orcs when transformed into a shadowbeast.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Gothic: The start and getting to know my way around and meeting all the convicts. It felt amazing when nightfall came with all the convicts gathering around campfires and then the odd one playing a lute.

Gothic II: Going back to the Valley of Mines in chapter 2. It just brought back memories and it felt very nostalgic and it was nice yet awful to see what had happened to it.

Gothic III: Going to Nordmar and hearing those bagpipes, it just had an amazing atmosphere to it and I loved all the quests and the clans. Going to Vengard and meeting King Rhobar was also a special moment, I mean this was someone we had heard of since Gothic and now we were finally able to talk to him and settle the score.

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123