Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 47
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie Avatar von Baal Tondral

Baal Tondral ist offline

Question What was your favorite moment in Gothic 1 and 2?

Gothic 2: When i was promoted to Paladin and i was given the task to kill the dragons. It was amazing to see how my character progressed and was on his way to become a hero for the people. Also when i killed Bloodwyn, i really hated that bastard.

Gothic 1: When i teleported to Gomez's castle and i started a killing spree slicing everyone on my path.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Gothic 1... pretty much the whole game is my favorite moment.

Gothic 2: The dragon hunt chapter. I love it every time.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Gothic 1 - When you find out everybody isn't a douchebag ready to smack your face in.
    Gothic 2 - When i gather up all my companions and we sail for Irdorath.
    Geändert von Ariogaisus (02.08.2012 um 19:41 Uhr)

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Fighter Avatar von Darth Crow

Darth Crow ist offline
    Gothic 1 - I guess I would chose something from the first chapter - walking through the Old Camp for the first time, joining a camp... also, becoming a mage is a great moment
    Gothic 2 - becoming a mage and bossing the paladins around
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ranger

KeeperUTX ist offline
    Three moments each actually:

Gothic 1 :

Saying the Oath of Fire and becoming a Magician of Fire.

That moment when I got my epic battle with Gomez! Got to kill that bastard!

The moment when killed every last traitorous guard and spared the Diggers.

Gothic 2 NotR :

Saying the Oath of Fire and thus once more becoming a highly respected Magician of the Circle of Fire.

Being blessed by Pyrokar. ''May Innos stand between you and harm on all the unholy paths you will have to walk.'' Loved that!

And finally, my No. 1 G2NotR moment - that moment when I cast Death Wave on a bunch of those stupid orcs. Didn't know what in the name of Innos hit them
    The coin is still turning.
    [Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Gothic 1: When, during my first playthrough, I finally completed the test of faith and those other missions and was admitted into the Shadows' guild.

Gothic 2: When, during my first playthrough of NotR, I slayed Raven in an epic melee battle with only a sliver of health remaining (I was helped by a skeleton summon, and even so I hardly won).

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Gothic 1 - when walking through the gates to the inner yard of the castle and handing over the letter to the Fire Mages. It felt like I had achieved something. Also, when I was able to go through the forest between the Swamp Camp and the Old Camp for the first time, and beat the wolves on the path.

Gothic 2 - Entering the VoM for the first time and finding the mining sites.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    I'd like to update my last post.

Gothic 1 - Defeating the guards in the Free Mine

Gothic 2 - The nostalgic feeling when you get when you walk through the Pass.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Gothic 1: Getting help from friends when searching for Focus stones - tomb in which you go with Milten especially creeped me out.

Gothic 2: Returning to Valley of Mines

Gothic 2 NotR: Discovering Jharkendar - just flawless
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic 2 - The nostalgic feeling when you get when you walk through the Pass.
    hell yeah, especially with that background music that feeling is even made stronger. I remember first time when I entered through that door which leads to VoM guarded by paladins, everything was so spooky, somehow automatically I went through that stone bridge having strong feeling that passage ahead gonna be somewhat like grave trap if I'll go there

anyway, very accurate notice
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    Entering and re-exploring the Valley of Mines for the first time in Gothic II.

[Video]

Incidentally, although I enjoy much of the Fire Magician content, playing one never feels quite right to me. I never feel like a Fire Magician, but like a Mercenary pretending to be a Fire Magician. The Nameless Hero seems mercenary by nature.
    Geändert von Nikolai81 (07.08.2012 um 04:27 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy

Bamfy ist offline
    One moment I really liked in G1 was when I met Lee at the dam and he told me the reason why he went to the colony. The background music and his "speech" showed another side of his. And before that I really thought Lee to be an asshole. And of course I enjoyed kicking Lefty's ass. But as Dino said, every moment in G1 was really great for me.

Regarding G2, I really liked the blood chalices quest, not really a moment but anyway I really felt great. But then again, like G1, in G2 all moments were great as well.

One thing I regret in G2 is that Lothar dies(that's his name right?). The paladin you first meet in the town. I really hoped to mock him about the dragons but I was too late.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Rookie Avatar von Baal Tondral

Baal Tondral ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    Incidentally, although I enjoy much of the Fire Magician content, playing one never feels quite right to me. I never feel like a Fire Magician, but like a Mercenary pretending to be a Fire Magician. The Nameless Hero seems mercenary by nature.
    That's something i hate too. It doesn't matter what guild you choose, the nameless hero keeps that smartass annoying cynic attitude. So there is no real character development.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Baal Tondral Beitrag anzeigen
    That's something i hate too. It doesn't matter what guild you choose, the nameless hero keeps that smartass annoying cynic attitude. So there is no real character development.
    Lets see how would that be.

Magician Attitude:
    Bandit Leader: Hey you, you're not passing here lowlife.
    Nameless: Oh by Innos, it is not nice to call someone a lowlife, I would demand you to pay am penalty so you may be forgotten!

Nameless Attitude:
    Bandit Leader: Hey you, you're not passing here lowlife.
    Nameless: -Trollface-, draw's weapon, hit, dead.
    Nameless: -passes through-

Yeah, badass attitude=win.
    Probably a bad performance by me in this post.
    If you even try to look the other way...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    As a Fire Magician I'd prefer a stern and stoic kind of demeanor, such as for example that of Stannis Baratheon from Game of Thrones. If threatened, the Fire Magician might reply "So be it. Then prepare to be cleansed by the holy fire of Innos, heathen." Currently, my Fire Magician character feels more like the sellsword Bronn in a priest robe.

The same goes for playing a Paladin. You're pigeon-holed into being a mercenary kind of character no matter what. In example, if you tell Lares that you want to join the Militia, he'll grin and say "Sure, you'll read people the rules while pickpocketing their money".
    Geändert von Nikolai81 (13.08.2012 um 03:22 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    As a Fire Magician I'd prefer a stern and stoic kind of demeanor, such as for example that of Stannis Baratheon from Game of Thrones. If threatened, the Fire Magician might reply "So be it. Then prepare to be cleansed by the holy fire of Innos, heathen." Currently, my Fire Magician character feels more like the sellsword Bronn in a priest robe.

The same goes for playing a Paladin. You're pigeon-holed into being a mercenary kind of character no matter what. In example, if you tell Lares that you want to join the Militia, he'll grin and say "Sure, you'll read people the rules while pickpocketing their money".
    You would be merc-style too if you were locked up 2 weeks in a dark dungeon where you can't see the sun and then thrown into another dungeon (Barrier) where you can't escape.

Yes, mercenary style is very well explained
    If you even try to look the other way...

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    G2: another moment I always really like is sneaking into paladins' ship. for me it is always shivery and thrilling experience
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Apprentice Avatar von Volf

Volf ist offline
    G1- so many things, so many mysteries it's hard to pinpoint a single moment, but if I had to it would be the moment in the dank depths of the orcish cemetery **SPOILER**

when Baal Lukor turned mad in front of my eyes and claimed it was the will of the sleeper to murder nameless. It was at that moment (in my first playthrough) that I realized the sleeper wasn't exactly who everyone thought he was. Plus the sword of death was found embedded in the skeleton on that stone atlar, SO EERY and Magical, impossible to describe. What an incredible game

G2- First entering the valley of mines I was overcome with joy, only to find myself running for my life from orcs in the middle of the night trying to find that damn battering ram!
    Helm sees All

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    Gothic 1 - when I hear dat sound when you gain a lvl up.
    Gothic 2 (notR) - when I hear dat sound when you gain a lvl up.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Rookie

mybad ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic 1 - when I hear dat sound when you gain a lvl up.
    Gothic 2 (notR) - when I hear dat sound when you gain a lvl up.
    this

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »