Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Bobafett0610 ist offline

Master Thief skill and Pickpocket Skill

Gothic 3:

Background info: I have CP 1.75 installed and play with the Alternate AI Combat on and Alternate Balance OFF.

My question is... if I use the master thief skill to steal from sleeping people does that count as stealing/increase the thieving counter? Or can I steal with impunity? Also, does using the pickpocket skill give experience points? And does using the pickpocket skill increase the thieving counter/count as stealing? Will having a higher pickpocket skill, such as pick impossible pockets give me more money/loot than pick simple pockets when used on someone that only requires picking simple pockets? Finally, with the CP 1.75 installed, is pickpocketing more successful, or will I still get caught/detected a lot?

Thank you.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    With deactivated alternative balancing stealings from sleeping people are without consequences. It doesn't increase the thieving counter.
    If you would play with activated alternative balancing all unseen stealings would be without consequences. So all pickpockets, all chests and so on.

Pickpockets give also only with activated alternative balancing experience points. Every pickpocket increases the thieving counter about 2.
    The loot is everytime the same, there is no dependence on your thieving skill. The thieving skill only increases the chance for a successful pickpocket. The highest chance is with 130 thieving points, so more than 130 are useless.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lobedan Beitrag anzeigen
    Pickpockets give also only with activated alternative balancing experience points. Every pickpocket increases the thieving counter about 2.The loot is everytime the same, there is no dependence on your thieving skill. The thieving skill only increases the chance for a successful pickpocket. The highest chance is with 130 thieving points, so more than 130 are useless.
    Is there a formula for this?
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there a formula for this?
    Possible but we have only the critical values for the highest chance on the different perks:
    Simple pickpocketing - 90 points thieving skill
    Difficult pickpocketing - 120 points thieving skill
    Impossible pickpocketing - 130 thieving skill

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    But most ppl still think the skills are pretty much useless. And I haven't in all of my partial-playthroughs learned a damn skill about them.
    Only difficult lockpicking.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale