Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Merc29 ist offline

[G2] Couple of issues, crash and slowdown

Hey guys! Recently bought the games from Steam to play them fully again, and I've been working on patching and fixing graphics and bugs, and I managed to finish Gothic 1 entirely, albeit a few bugs that were fixable easily.

Here's my specs in advance:
    Nvidia GT 435m 1 GB
    Intel i7 Processor at 1.73 GHz
    (Anything else I should add?)

Gothic 2 Gold is proving more troublesome.
    When I jump, the game turns black, and only by pressing escape does it return and do the animation correctly. I am reinstalling currently, and will report if it was any .ini tweaks I might have done accidentally. I would like to know if this issue has been resolved elsewhere though.

Additionally, I tried installing the ICP Patch, but the install failed and I reinstalled. It still detects it as installed, and can't find the IronKeep folder in the registry, so no clue how to fix that

However, they did say it had an experimental fix for Windows 7 Nvidia users. Is there a way to install just this? I think it'll fix the performance bugs.

Thanks in advance!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Rookie

Merc29 ist offline
    Update: The game no longer crashes when I jump.