Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    banned

Dove the Crusader ist offline

The Forgiveness Thread

I think there should be a thread such as this here.
    Let us all forgive each other and just be done with Hate, Intolerance and every other such negative thought. Let us all "agree to disagree".
    I forgave all of you a long time ago but nevertheless I do it again and I also beg for your forgiveness.
    We must learn to be able to talk to one another without insulting, pointlessly arguing etc.
    So anyone who likes, feel free to confess, forgive, ask forgiveness, and spread the love. Because Love is the most powerful force in the universe.
    I am far from the notion that Jesus\God is some beard guy with a robe but I think he is a symbol for Love. And you do not need to be religious or believe in a religion to believe in love.
    Even the greatest atheists can believe in this Pure Beautiful Thing!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    They should study you. You're interesting.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    banned

Zitat Zitat von Omid- Beitrag anzeigen
    They should study you. You're interesting.
    They say that our civilization "may or may not" in time change for the better and reach Enlightenment but why wait when we only live one life which is ticking every moment... why look up to tomorrow when we can change right away. I am normally pretty impulsive and love to take action right away so I now utilize this trait of mine to do something good for a change!
    We can love and forgive each other now because it's not certain what tomorrow will bring.
    A lot of members of this forum use there minds and intelligence a lot. It is a good thing but I sometimes get the impression that they are forsaking all emotion (I as completely opposite always use emotion and little thought) but I think humans should use both of them wisely.
    They say Jesus is all Love and all Emotion. He loves everyone and forsakes no one, not even the biggest criminals. Since he is perfect and we are not (or if you prefer Love is perfect since love is all emotion) we must learn to use both emotion and thought to the best of our abilities. Some people are more emotional others more thinking but we cannot ignore one or the other.

EDIT: What the forum does at the moment is isolate weird people or people who are intolerant and stuff. The mods ban them instead of trying to make them see the error of there ways. I was forced to learn by myself this... but there are others who have not and isolating them and forcing them to learn this truth on there own is not helping to bring more people together. It serves to divide us all.
    Many of you do not wish Calin or me to be on this forum but have you even tried to make an attempt to try peacefully and diplomatically to change the bad things about us?
    You could have just told me when I overstep some bounds instead of warning and banning. That's what this is all about.

EDIT2: My own self chosen isolation from my social environment gives me a lot of time for contemplation. I am trying to change inward and find answers to my many questions within (I'm also talking to myself quite a lot these days and it's becoming alarming) and when I find a good answer to my question I try to spread it around to my parents, the few remaining friends that I have left and generally to people i care about. I also care about this forum so I won't have said all this if I did not give a damn.
    Geändert von Dove the Crusader (10.07.2012 um 01:07 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    EDIT: What the forum does at the moment is isolate weird people or people who are intolerant and stuff. The mods ban them instead of trying to make them see the error of there ways. I was forced to learn by myself this... but there are others who have not and isolating them and forcing them to learn this truth on there own is not helping to bring more people together. It serves to divide us all.
    Many of you do not wish Calin or me to be on this forum but have you even tried to make an attempt to try peacefully and diplomatically to change the bad things about us?
    You could have just told me when I overstep some bounds instead of warning and banning. That's what this is all about.
    Say what? How many warnings have you received before being banned the first time? And didn't you received a second chance but ruined that as well?
    And Calin? Do you know how many warnings did he received or how many registrations did he made after that? There were times when he was just left with a new account for some time until he repeated past actions that lead to his initial ban.

And now you, it's the third account and you started by harassing the forum members, the moderators and the entire german culture. People don't get banned without a reason and the ones that keep returning just emphasise the reason of the first ban. Carry on with your life man, find some occupation (create a forum, join another one) but your actions here will never be forgotten and you are simply not welcome by the people that maintain this forum because you couldn't respect a few common sense rules.

Goodbye!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    banned

Zitat Zitat von rockfest Beitrag anzeigen
    Say what? How many warnings have you received before being banned the first time? And didn't you received a second chance but ruined that as well?
    And Calin? Do you know how many warnings did he received or how many registrations did he made after that? There were times when he was just left with a new account for some time until he repeated past actions that lead to his initial ban.

And now you, it's the third account and you started by harassing the forum members, the moderators and the entire german culture. People don't get banned without a reason and the ones that keep returning just emphasise the reason of the first ban. Carry on with your life man, find some occupation (create a forum, join another one) but your actions here will never be forgotten and you are simply not welcome by the people that maintain this forum because you couldn't respect a few common sense rules.

Goodbye!
    That is not the way to change my character (through warnings). Just as prisons which remove freedom do not work so do warnings and bans. Bans isolate people from the community instead of the community trying to help them out diplomatically.

And yes I know I screw up all the time but as I said I mature much more slowly than normal... I do mistakes all the time and do not think fully through what I am saying or writing most of the time but that's just my character... I am impulsive but surely you can just accept that it's just a flaw in my personality and not that I am serious about all the extreme things I've said in all my times. And you *could* try to tell me without warning or threatening when I overstep the bounds. You use force to make me see the bad in me. That is not the only way to handle things. Through warnings and such. It's like spanking your kids...
    Geändert von Dove the Crusader (10.07.2012 um 08:20 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Prisons are for rehabilitation, they pay their fine by being excluded from society. Forums have simple rules. Laws in reality, the same thing.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    banned

Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    Prisons are for rehabilitation, they pay their fine by being excluded from society. Forums have simple rules. Laws in reality, the same thing.
    When a person is cut off from the "socium" he can never learn what is acceptable in the society and what is not.
    That's why prisons do not work.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

rockfest ist offline
    And yes I know I screw up all the time but as I said I mature much more slowly than normal... I do mistakes all the time and do not think fully through what I am saying or writing most of the time but that's just my character... I am impulsive but surely you can just accept that it's just a flaw in my personality and not that I am serious about all the extreme things I've said in all my times. And you *could* try to tell me without warning or threatening when I overstep the bounds. You use force to make me see the bad in me. That is not the only way to handle things. Through warnings and such. It's like spanking your kids...
    You know what? You'll get what you deserve in a short while and my life will continue just fine. At the end of the day I'll be sleeping like a baby while you will be consumed of the events in this forum, waste a couple of months on it like Calin did and realize in a couple of years what a morron you have been for wasting your teen time when you could be partying, reading, kissing girls/boys.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9

rockfest ist offline
    -> and enough pointless threads opened by you!