Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Just arrived

RavenCZ ist offline

Gothic 3 1.75 + QP4.2 + CM 2.4 --Freezing--

Hi,
    i installed Gothic 3 with 1.75CP, QP4.2 (with uptade for 1.75) and CM2.4. Game is working amazing, 70+ FPS even in Vengard. But my problem is that in some moments game just freeze and my only option is shutdown Gothic process. Game do not crash just freeze, i have on screen still my last moment and music is playing too.
    And i am sure is not mistake on my PC side. I have i5 2500k, AMD 7850 and 16GB RAM. I hope someone help me, because i waited 6 years to play this game on Max with good FPS but that freezin is driving me nuts. Thanks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von Emilyan

Emilyan ist offline
    Could it be that you have not updates your graphic/sound drivers? If you say the sound continues, there could be a conflict between some drivers. Elsehow, i cannot explain the thing it happens to you. Also, after you applied questpacked 4.2, did you apply the additional patch of this mod for 1.75 gothic update?
    And now, after the hero killed rhobar the second, he joined xardas and they went to The Unknown Lands, where other dangers await him and new legendary creatures to be killed...