Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Acleacius ist offline

NPC Banter

Does any one recall the Thread or how to stop the Banters?

I recall seeing a thread on how to stop the Banter of the NPCs. Iirc, it was unpacking the voice file, then removing the file so the game only uses the unpacked directory structure. Then going to a folder where the Banters are to move them.

Thanks.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Acleacius Beitrag anzeigen
    Does any one recall the Thread or how to stop the Banters?

I recall seeing a thread on how to stop the Banter of the NPCs. Iirc, it was unpacking the voice file, then removing the file so the game only uses the unpacked directory structure. Then going to a folder where the Banters are to move them.

Thanks.
    If you talk about g3, ... (and i don't know what you mean with "Banter"), to remove voice-files the way you have described works, ... you just have to delete (or better just rename) the voice-pak's you have unpacked, otherwise the deleted voice-files would be loaded from the pak-file.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Acleacius ist offline
    Ok thanks, I'll give it a try.

Guess banter is not the best word, but barks are usually from an individual NPC such as a companion, who yells during a fight.

I'm referring to the 4 or 5 different conversations going at one time when your in the one of the camps. As an example the when you first walk into the Old Camp you have at least 4 groups having conversations. It's extremely annoying and distracting, since we can't turn down volume of just Voice. Personally I prefer it when NPCs speak only when I click on them.