Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Mauschelheld  Avatar von The Sandman
    Good afternoon.

The football European Championship is approaching and I'm sure that many of you are interested in football. Some of you may have already participated in our prediction game for the World Championship two years ago. This year, we'll have a similar prediction game.
    You are able to predict the matches in singles or team competition.

If there are some interested people here, I could post the matches here so you can give your predicitions. Then I'll mix them with the ones from our German users who take part in our game. At last, I'll give you a ranking after each round so you can see how good your predicitions were.

The rules are very easy, you just have to make your predictions until the beginnig of each round. So for the first round of the group stage you'll have time until the 8th of June, when the first match of the European Championship starts.
    You'll get 3 points for each prediction, that turns out to be true. If you have the right tendency in a match (e.g. prediction: 2:1, result: 1:0) you'll get one point.

Team competition
    Since our experiment two years ago was a success, we'll have a team competition this year as well. In groups of 2 to 4 users, you'll discuss the matches and make a predicition together. Then there will be a ranking similar to the singles competition with the teams in the German part of the forum. It would be great, if some of you would join us for our team competition. After all, one of the English teams won two years ago at our World Championship predicition game.

If you want to participate in one of the two competitions (hopefully both ), just let me know here. This is also the place for any questions you have about the game.
    The Sandman ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I am willing to participate.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline