Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Allready plundered two of the temples on Tacarigua and was attracted by the similar ruin opposite the "Pirate Gate" - it's "Large Gate"on the map actually and the ruin on the map is a small white square north of it. I read somewhere that you can brake open the door with cannon fire from one of the two cannons at the gate,which explained why where they made capable of firing at the first place. But nothing happens! I keep firing ,changing altitude and aim,but still nothing. Has anyone succeeded so far? What's the trick ?
    alcek ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Drakenreiter
    I only managed to do it by firing the cannon from the right (left if you go to the pirate camp). It must be a bug.
    Drakenreiter ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair
    Yep, i also broke it with the cannon from the right. And you have to go closer after you fire, cause you cannot see if it's broken from the cannon place.
    4ltair ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Did it! Thanks for the replies! I had to be a little bit more persistent! Playing consoles had softened me.
    alcek ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Saberstorm
    I have tried this, and I cannot seem to knock it down. Does the explosion look different when you hit the right spot? How many shots at the right spot does it take?
    "Don't throw stones at every dog that barks at you" George Silver
    Saberstorm ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von Saberstorm Beitrag anzeigen
    I have tried this, and I cannot seem to knock it down. Does the explosion look different when you hit the right spot? How many shots at the right spot does it take?
    Hey everyone, I experienced a (seemingly) same problem knocking down the door so I spent quite a few hours doing research and then even more time messing around in game. My solution was to:

• Check your graphics settings and make sure that the Object distance is set to HIGH.

If you would like to SEE how I solved (same as the solution I just wrote out) my issue feel free to watch the YouTube video I made specifically for solving this problem that many people were having. You can also check my aim and compare with yours when firing (I paused for a second on my aim before and after firing the canon so you can get a good look).
    https://youtu.be/GCd_UY22VuM
    MrWizzy ist offline Geändert von MrWizzy (03.05.2015 um 14:43 Uhr) Grund: Formatting was too flamboyant

7. #7 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Hello and welcome to the forum, MrWizzy!

There are a few things I would like to point out for future reference:

• Please do not use flamboyant formatting (large font sizes, bright colours) simply to call attention to your own post on the cost of everyone else's. Formatting options are there to help you structure your post better and make it easier to read. Not to give you an edge over others. If everyone did that, we'd only see posts with the largest fonts and the brightest colours. That would not be fun to read anymore.

• You do not get to decide whether or not the problem has been solved. That is up the person who actually has the problem and created the thread. You are, however, free to say that you had a similar problem and a certain action fixed it for you.

• Please dial the advertisement for your YouTube channel down a bit. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you genuinely wanted to help when you registered here and made this post. But for a lot of people, it will look like you just came here to dump advertisement for your channel. Ask yourself if that kind of (perceived) unprofessional behaviour is truly the advertisement you want. Because people can not only give you “thumbs up” on YouTube. They can also vote “thumbs down”. Alienating an established forum community by posting blatant and commercial self-promotion can backfire. Just saying. My advice: Keep any personal ads to your signature.

If you truly wish to be a part of this community, you are more than welcome. I did not make this post to berate or publicly shame you. I made it to help you get a better start here.

PS: In case you’re wondering: I’m using the different colour to make it clear that I am acting as moderator right now, not as a normal user.
    foobar ist gerade online Geändert von foobar (03.05.2015 um 14:25 Uhr) Grund: typo

8. #8 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von alcek Beitrag anzeigen
    Allready plundered two of the temples on Tacarigua and was attracted by the similar ruin opposite the "Pirate Gate" - it's "Large Gate"on the map actually and the ruin on the map is a small white square north of it. I read somewhere that you can brake open the door with cannon fire from one of the two cannons at the gate,which explained why where they made capable of firing at the first place. But nothing happens! I keep firing ,changing altitude and aim,but still nothing. Has anyone succeeded so far? What's the trick ?
    Please mark the problem/thread as solved my post as the solution (if that is a thing since I apparently can't say I solved the issue when it is the exact same situation you and everyone on the internet who played Risen 2 described) if this helped you. Thanks!

Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    You do not get to decide whether or not the problem has been solved. That is up the person who actually has the problem and created the thread. You are, however, free to say that you had a similar problem and a certain action fixed it for you.
    I do realize that this could have taken away from someone else's response, but I will defend my post by saying nobody has offered a single solution to the actual issue (in this thread or any website that my hours of Googling has done) and nobody else has commented on this thread in 2 years now. I don't believe I'm stealing anyone's thunder.
    There are a few things I would like to point out for future reference:

• Please do not use flamboyant formatting (large font sizes, bright colours) simply to call attention to your own post on the cost of everyone else's. Formatting options are there to help you structure your post better and make it easier to read. Not to give you an edge over others. If everyone did that, we'd only see posts with the largest fonts and the brightest colours. That would not be fun to read anymore.
    Whoops I went back and looked and the default text was simple enough to read. I don't know how I managed to but when I did a quick preview or submit of my post (probably not fully loaded page is the culprit) the text was very difficult to read since it was dark on a dark background so I quickly clicked edit and changed it. Thanks for the heads up!

• Please dial the advertisement for your YouTube channel down a bit. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you genuinely wanted to help when you registered here and made this post. But for a lot of people, it will look like you just came here to dump advertisement for your channel. Ask yourself if that kind of (perceived) unprofessional behavior is truly the advertisement you want. Because people can not only give you “thumbs up” on YouTube. They can also vote “thumbs down”. Alienating an established forum community by posting blatant and commercial self-promotion can backfire. Just saying. My advice: Keep any personal ads to your signature.
    Hot Asian singles are looking to meet you in your area! Click HERE to help them find you. Oh wait... I wrote a post that told everyone everything they needed to know how to fix their issue and then referenced a visual representation of my instructions (I'm a visual person and I know a lot of other people are too and appreciate video instruction over text). I didn't say "look at your problem, click HERE to unlock the solution" at another website. You can delete my post and I can make a new one that simply says "I used to struggle with this too, click here to see my solution." That doesn't promote or offend anyone. BUT, good point. I will edit and tone it down. I'm not trying to make a career or anything on YouTube so I really did not mean to pimp my channel, but I do like seeing the results of my effort (hours creating a clear and easy to follow video of how to help them) all in one place (YouTube) rather than on every game forum out there that I post solutions. I just remember this website came up during my search so I wanted to contribute and make sure I returned and did my good dead. I am not looking to frequent here but if you don't want a solution to an issue on your website, YouTube is just where I would prefer to know if I helped people. I just wanted to help and see people's thanks in Google rather than on this thread since I don't plan on coming back unless there are other issues that many people are experiencing that I can help with (won't know until I experience difficulty in game). (This reply was a lot more apologetic and less sarcastic in the beginning but it's gotten worse.)
    If you truly wish to be a part of this community, you are more than welcome. I did not make this post to berate or publicly shame you. I made it to help you get a better start here.
    Nothing against the website I just don't think I will be back and would want the rep where I usually frequent. Just being honest and not trying to sound like I'm dissing any website because I'm not.
    MrWizzy ist offline Geändert von MrWizzy (03.05.2015 um 14:37 Uhr)

9. #9 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von MrWizzy Beitrag anzeigen
    *MrWizzy
    Sorry about that. I fixed it in my previous post. Happens to me all the time (footbar, foodbar, etc.)

As for your suggestion: I don’t want to delete your post. I rarely ever do that because I think it’s rude. People usually put effort in their posts and just throwing that in the garbage is not polite. As long as as there is no immediate danger to the forum (or it’s obviously a bot), my first approach is to appeal to someone’s better nature. Call me naive, if you like.

Also, and you are correct on that: You are giving a (possible) solution for the problem. That’s cool and deserves respect. I would not delete something like that if it weren’t absolutely necessary.
    foobar ist gerade online Geändert von foobar (03.05.2015 um 14:31 Uhr)