Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 9 von 10 « Erste ... 25678910 Letzte »
Ergebnis 161 bis 180 von 181
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161
    Rookie

FlygeSoppen ist offline
    Thank you for replying to me. I just saw you wrote to some guy in this forum that he could easily remove the Meshes. there is no other way to do it? And I have searched the net and no tutorial to find anymore, guess they have been removed over time. Version 0.2 to 0.4 works great on my laptop, it has dedicated graphics..
    Would you reccomend just using the 0.4 version instead of fiddeling with the 0.7 version? And is there a way to just play with the extracted files of version 0.7 in the Gothic2\Data directory?

Thanks again Vurt

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162
    Waldläufer Avatar von vurt

vurt ist offline
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ertbdu

the mod without the .zen world files.. no idea how well it works.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163
    Rookie

FlygeSoppen ist offline
    Thanks Is this the 0.7 version?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164

vurt ist offline
    yup.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165
    Rookie

FlygeSoppen ist offline
    Thanks again! It works like a charm. Your the man Vurt

What was it you removed? I think it looks just as good.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166

vurt ist offline
    everything that i've added by hand is removed from the world if you don't use the world files, which is quite a bit. No edited mountains, no additional grasses and other plants that i've added, some of the trees and the new ruins will only show up if you use the .zen files. I've also removed a lot of those dead trees on the beaches because they're 2-3x as large as the default, looked kind of dumb when there's a whole "herd" of those in some places..

I'm glad it's working for you.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    If I don't disturb I would have a request for you.

Since I think you used the worlds installed from the modkit (so splitted in many parts), could you send me those files? I mean the 3ds files.

As you know your mod (I don't consider it anymore only texture pack because you modified the world too making it be not compatible with other mods that changes the world) isn't installable if you have another mod installed or, anyway, you cannot run them both.

I'm making a mod in which I modified the worlds even at 3d level and I would like to play this mod too. Moreover, since you added new materials in the world with your own textures I cannot compile my worlds as I wish because I would use either your meshes or mine.

So if you let me work with your file I could select your texture and substituting with default ones or leaving yours to my mesh. I will decide later.

Could you?

If so could you send me your files in _work/tools/data (where materials for the spacer are stored).

Thank you very much.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168

vurt ist offline
    I'm sorry i dont think i kept the .3ds files.. if you want any of the files you can just unpack the .vdf yourself and convert / use them however you want

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    No, I needed the 3ds files of the world splitted, as I think you did. Did you install the modkit full with worlds?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170

vurt ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frank-95 Beitrag anzeigen
    No, I needed the 3ds files of the world splitted, as I think you did. Did you install the modkit full with worlds?
    Hm, not sure what you mean.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #171
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    Well since you massivly modified the worlds I thought you had installed the G2 modkit since it gives you the world splitted ni many part (zen and 3ds) so that you can work with them easierly and fasterly (is it english? ) and then merge them together.

How did you changed the texture (I mean to the world)? Only with the spacer? Great Job!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #172

vurt ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frank-95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Well since you massivly modified the worlds I thought you had installed the G2 modkit since it gives you the world splitted ni many part (zen and 3ds) so that you can work with them easierly and fasterly (is it english? ) and then merge them together.

How did you changed the texture (I mean to the world)? Only with the spacer? Great Job!
    I loaded the full world meshes into blender and changed stuff there, didnt need to work with .3ds if i remember correctly, though with the meshes i had to use .3ds.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #173
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    O_O!! You have a very very powerl computer if you did it. Once I tried to load the whole newworld in blender and it took more than 1 hour and crashes after a bit.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #174
    Rookie

Fixeer ist offline
    Hello, I've downloaded the mod, put the file into my Gothic2/Data folder and succesfully launched the game. However, when I start a new game, it crashes during the loading screen. A crash screen appears, mentioning "Access Violation". I can't move my mouse when this happens and I Have to restart the computer in order to get rid of it. My PC specs are quite good, so it shouldn't be a problem, but posting the important ones anyway: FX 8120 @ 4.5 GHZ, 8GB DDR3 RAM, HD 7950 @ 1.1 GHZ. If you need any additional info, just ask. Thanks for any help.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #175

vurt ist offline
    I've updated the time stamp on the mod to 2005 instead of 2070 or whatever it was, it should make the mod more compatible with mods (according to Milgo, and he probalby knows his stuff).

You can download it here: http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_491.htm

v0.7 will probably be the final version of the mod, at least there are no plans of making updates right now, just so you all know

Fixeer : sorry it's very hard for me to know what might be causing it, there's a million things that can bug out, including things i have no control over (drivers, hardware etc).

16. Beiträge anzeigen #176
    Rookie

Fixeer ist offline
    No problem, I was actually trying to install the texture pack on plain Gothic 2 rather than NOTR. It's working just fine now, and I have to say, it's completely AMAZING. The game looks unbelievably good with this mod and forced 8x SSAA. Many thanks for creating this great modification, it makes Gothic 2 even more immersive.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #177
    Rookie

victordomnescu123 ist offline
    hi, so i have tried this mod and i have encountered the problem of water flashing, i have the old version of gothic 2 so yes, its not steam version, what can i do in order to solve the problem of water flashing, puting the "Vurt's Gothic II Graphics Overhaul.vdf" in the "system" folder instead of "data" folder didnt solved the problem because after this action my mod wasnt even runing.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #178
    Rookie

the problem with water flashing can it be because i have NOTR instaled

19. Beiträge anzeigen #179

vurt ist offline
    I remember having it one time and i started messing around in the .ini and got it fixed. Been too long since then, so unfortunately i don't remember which setting it was.

Some graphical bugs with this game can also happen due to incompatible video card drivers (you might have to use a really old driver). I have one graphical bug that i could never fix on my nvidia machine, on my older ATI laptop this bug never occured.. so yes, it definetely have graphical bugs and some can be very hard to figure out.. graphical bugs can also start to occur when a machine is stressed too much (running out of vram etc).. i would start with messing around in the .ini (take a backup), if that doesnt work maybe try older drivers for the video card or turn on/off AA and other settings to see if they somehow interfer.

And no, i made the mod for use with NOTR, i've added a lot of new things for the expansion.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #180
    Rookie

thanks for telling me some of the reasons why this error occurs, ill try to download the gothic2.ini you specified in the instal description , maybe it will help, if not it may probably be because of my pc

Seite 9 von 10 « Erste ... 25678910 Letzte »