Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    banned

Dantos ist offline

King Rhobar II

I really love his voice in Gothic 3... does someone know or have a video of all of his conversations?
    His voice is just so refined and aristocratic... the best voice acting for a King...
    Although I always play Innos side in Gothic 3 I once decided to play the Adanos way (dunno why) and I attacked the King and since he proved to be quite powerful than I was ( I was a low level) I ran and he muttered something like: Stop Right There! But in a very refined tone so if anyone has any vids of his voice acting I would be grateful!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Unfortunately, I only know the technical way to get the voice clips. But since anything in the shape of technology (except a web browser) is Evil Incarnate according to you, I doubt if I should bother posting it. Just in case you're interested:

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Use G3Pak to extract the sound files in speechEnglish.pak (or some such name). The sound files you want might have Rhobar in their file name.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Geändert von Nisarg (07.05.2012 um 07:52 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    Unfortunately, I only know the technical way to get the voice clips. But since anything in the shape of technology (except a web browser) is Evil Incarnate according to you, I doubt if I should bother posting it. Just in case you're interested:

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Use G3Pak to extract the sound files in speechEnglish.pak (or some such name). The sound files you want might have Rhobar in their file name.
    Nope there are no Rhobar's in there
    And I can use technology when I need to

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Oh, damn. Then you'll have to look up Rhobar's dialogues in the string table - and hope that the sound file names match the ID of the string.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    I was kinda hoping someone could post a video on youtube and I just watch it