Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline

Performance and Katana

Well, first of all I wana say that I play Gothic 3 with everything very high except shadows...even so I think the enviroment view looks kinda bad, but somebody said that some tweaks could make the game look better and even increse performance, any one knows some tweaks for this?

Second: this is the old problem of Katanas and Master Sword....So I got the one Katana from the 14th Heavy Chest...but what about the second one?On internet it says that Angar gives you one after the arena...but I don't remember this on my last run (finished the game only once) i remember you get a different sword...so can I get the second Katana w/o cheats?

Thx.
    If you even try to look the other way...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen

Second: this is the old problem of Katanas and Master Sword....So I got the one Katana from the 14th Heavy Chest...but what about the second one?On internet it says that Angar gives you one after the arena...but I don't remember this on my last run (finished the game only once) i remember you get a different sword...so can I get the second Katana w/o cheats?

If you play with 1.7x CP the other katana you can find near Haran-Ho's cave. The cave is in NV of Varant , you can go there with Nefarius if I remember right.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

SkullX ist offline
    Nice...don't know the cave...time for exploring againGothic 3 is just awesome...I just want to fix the graphics to look better thank you sir.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

SkullX ist offline
    Can anyone tell me please what Resource cache differences are between High and Optimal and if this option affects visual graphics, and also if the CM 2.3 can affect the performance.
    Geändert von SkullX (07.05.2012 um 18:57 Uhr)