I found these over the interwebz.

10. Head to your nearest public observatory, sidewalk astronomy event, or star party. Hand out pamphlets for Zetatalk to the astronomers.

9. Find a telescope pointed at the moon (particularly the edge of the moon) and ask why you can't see any stars next to the moon. When they try to answer, insist that it must mean the view is faked.

8. As you leave, scream that the Zetas will have their revenge on the unbelievers, then drive about a mile away and send up as many Chinese lanterns as you can.

7. Find out where and when the nearest dark sky star party is going to be, verify that they have strict rules on lighting. Call up the nearest pizza place and order them a pizza. Be sure to leave a special instruction that the driver should use his high-beams as it's very dark at your house... Hide in the bushes nearby and wait for the loudest nerd rage you've ever heard.

6. Try to get an Apollo astronaut to autograph a photo that isn't actually of them nor from their mission, such as a picture from the movie Apollo 18. Insist that it's from their mission.

5. While you're trying to get the autograph, quiz them on an obscure part of their checklists from the emergency procedures section ( [link to www.hq.nasa.gov] ).

4. During an ISS EVA, call up the Johnson Space Center in Houston screaming "THERE'S A WHITE SOLAR FLARE! I JUST SAW A WHITE LIGHT SOLAR FLARE IN MY TELESCOPE! GET THE ASTRONAUTS INSIDE NNOOOWWWW!"

3. Next time a rocket blows up during launch down at the cape, hammer a piece of hardware bought from here ( [link to www.nortonsalesinc.com] ) into your car, torch it, then file a complaint with the agency responsible for the launch.

2. Calculate a series of very similar earth-impacting orbits, then generate ephemerides from these orbits. Submit the coordinates as if they were astrometric measurements of newly discovered asteroids to the IAU's Minor Planet Center.

1. When the Minor Planet Center fails to verify your fake asteroids, make a thread about a cover-up of impending doom on GLP.