Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

leroy1985 ist offline

possible to turn of the hotkey bar gothic 3?

ya know the 1234567 bar, its just so big on my screen, ive never played gothic 3 so this is my first time, ive layed number 2 night of raven and risen, not finished number 2 though yet, im at the bandit camp in night of raven, i have the orc slayer and pretty much destroy everything, i could never get into gothic 3 cz of the stutter fest that it was, but im now giving it a go with patch 1.75 and if i could just remove that stupid hotkey bar, i know you can do it with marvin and ctr f2, but marvin mode messes with stuff, like when i crouch it goes weird, any other way to turn it off??

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    With modify the original G3 controls you can make that bar dissapear by pressing Ctrl.
    If you even try to look the other way...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Adventurer

leroy1985 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    With modify the original G3 controls you can make that bar dissapear by pressing Ctrl.
    hi, thanks for the reply, what do you mean with modify original g3 controls?? im using patch 1.75,
    cheers

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    I think the Scroll Lock key does the trick in 1.75.
    Geändert von Bastardo (04.05.2012 um 16:33 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Adventurer

leroy1985 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von One Stoned Bastard Beitrag anzeigen
    I think the Scroll Lock key does the trick in 1.75.
    nope scroll lock didnt do it neither, my scroll lock is the delete key is that correct, on my keyboard it says del, then underneath it says scrlk, for scrlock i take it?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von leroy1985 Beitrag anzeigen
    nope scroll lock didnt do it neither, my scroll lock is the delete key is that correct, on my keyboard it says del, then underneath it says scrlk, for scrlock i take it?
    Uh, no idea about your keyboard, but on mine, I have a separate Scroll Lock key and Delete key.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Adventurer

leroy1985 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    Uh, no idea about your keyboard, but on mine, I have a separate Scroll Lock key and Delete key.

cheers for the reply, does it work for you, for me it just does nothing, i tried shift and scrlk, but nothing, i really hate that hotkey bar its pointless, serves no purpose apart from annoy me lol, any ini changes, without entering marvin mode cuz that just messes stuff up

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Adventurer

leroy1985 ist offline
    ah did it thanks you guys, it was fn and del/scrlk, so much better, i mean its not like were tht thick we cant remember what buttons we assighn where, really annoys me when devs do that, at least make it small, very small

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von leroy1985 Beitrag anzeigen
    cheers for the reply, does it work for you, for me it just does nothing, i tried shift and scrlk, but nothing, i really hate that hotkey bar its pointless, serves no purpose apart from annoy me lol, any ini changes, without entering marvin mode cuz that just messes stuff up
    Go to options -> controls -> custom and look for "toggle quickbar", set whatever key you like.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Adventurer

leroy1985 ist offline
    ok cheers bro, i actualy seen that n the custom controls but thought it was just something else, i actualy thought about it but just assumed it wasnt it, oh well teaches me never to assume. lol thanks again you guys