Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von Emilyan

Emilyan ist offline

2 problems with gothic 3 1.74

Hello. Some days ago i installed gothic 3 enhanced 1.74 with quest pack and CM. As i noticed some years ago when i played gothic 3 for first time, the game freezes for some seconds when moving ( i guess that is because it is loading texture elements). The problem is that it freezes almost everytime, regardless of graphics settings. What should i do to remove this freeze?
    And another problem, when i use load game for more than 2 times without exiting gothic 3, i get an error "genome system has stopped working", which, of course, gets me out of the game(this error appears while loading the game). What should i do in this case?
    Thanks in advance!

Yours, Emilyan
    And now, after the hero killed rhobar the second, he joined xardas and they went to The Unknown Lands, where other dangers await him and new legendary creatures to be killed...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    A disk desfragment usually helps for freezes.
    If you even try to look the other way...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger

Kilrha ist offline
    Try with the new 1.75 patch.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

Emilyan ist offline
    Used disk defragmentation, and it got a little better, i mean it does not freeze everytime, it freezes like once every 10 seconds, for 0.5-1 second. I will install 1.75 patch only when i am sure that Content Mod and quest packet are compatible with it. Thank you for your help! If it still does not get better after i install this patch, i will tell you. Still, the problem with genome system has stopped working, which occurs after i load a game, after i die, is not fixed.
    And now, after the hero killed rhobar the second, he joined xardas and they went to The Unknown Lands, where other dangers await him and new legendary creatures to be killed...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Emilyan ist offline
    Sorry for the double post.
    I installed patch 1.75 with quest packet updated and CM 2.4, set everything to maximum, and the game runs incredibly now. It barely freezes, even in large areas, and the graphics is awsome, compared to patch 1.74, where i had to set graphics to medium, and still did not have a proper gaming experience. I recommand this patch for everyone, even with the cost of starting the game from 0!

Yours, Emilyan

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Is there a full 1.75 or 1.75+the update they added?Need to try it please link me the latest updated patch:d
    If you even try to look the other way...